DOAOL exist customs config??

gerardo

hello everybody, sorry for my regular english i hope understand, ok my cuestions is exist one maner to configurate the game when i play it offline ?? (with new server), i wanna put 2 rounds (3round is default) in the vs free battle npc, and i wanna change the rates of the enemy, and my other cuestion is why when i play offline in the free battle vs npc always appear some stages (not all stages) but when i play it online yes you can play in all stages and theres an option to you can chose the stage inclusive, in offline not exist that..............anybody know how i can make customs configurations to solved that??? ..............

WAZAAAAA

The hoster of the server everyone plays on ("BOBA global 7/24" aka "DOA Online - Battle Test") uses a custom made newServer.exe which wasn't released anywhere as far as I know, so it has some differences (it's better imo).
You could try asking to whoever is hosting the server if he can share his files, but I have no idea who he is. It's a miracle that he keeps paying for the server to be honest and I'm thankful for it lol. Not all heroes wear capes.

This is the forum of the pserver which may also help, mostly Russian: http://doa.getbb.ru/index.php

I've never really tried to make the game run offline so you're on your own there. I may give it a try one of these days though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD