Ein for DOA5U

JAG THE GEMINI

After watching some fights from summer jam, I have to say that Ein has really nothing new so far.

His sweep does no real stun on NH just like Hayates. 4K seems as unsafe as ever, combos strings are the same and his sidestep P is the same as Hitomis. etc, etc. Not saying I don´t like this at all, but that might be not enough in this game and
Leon for example really did get some NICE!! upgrades(cough desert falcon too good cough).

Last edited:

Zeo

The same I can deal with... not worse.

Anyhow I did spot one new thing he's appeared to have gotten.

At around 2:23 and a few parts before it. A new 214K double kick. Doesn't look very safe or useful, hoping it has a specific use or is at least a 2-in-1.

Last edited:

JAG THE GEMINI

OK from what i have seen you can charge 9P now and both 1K and 4K do crush Ayanes wake up kicks
and both still guarantee combos(NH 1k, 3P, 6kk) and (CH4K, 3P, 6kk). Wonder how safe!? 1K is.
6P+K and 4K seem to be as unsafe as ever... 6P+K seems even unsafer... lol?

And BTW, can anyone confirm that 4K is 16i like in DOAD? Because it seems faster to me.

Last edited:

U_C_A_F

Well what do ya know a direct copy and paste like i said he would be. I told you guys dreaming up all these new improvements when TN already confirmed he'd play the same were only going to set you up for disappointment. Either way i'll still look forward to using him since he was my main before Eliot took that spot

JAG THE GEMINI

To be honest i am not dissapointed... I like Ein for what he always was as a fighter. Changing him could
make him completely uninteresting for me. It´s just that his moves should be safer in general and he needs
moves that have decent tracking in DOA5 now.

TakedaZX

Well what do ya know a direct copy and paste like i said he would be. I told you guys dreaming up all these new improvements when TN already confirmed he'd play the same were only going to set you up for disappointment. Either way i'll still look forward to using him since he was my main before Eliot took that spot
You should probably go back and read my response to you on the last page. No one here is disappointed because our ideas didn't make it. The disappointment came and passed for that back when they said he'd play the same months ago far before you "told us" anything.

Our only disappointment here is that he's not even at DOA4 status.

@JAG THE GEMINI nah no confirmation on frames of anything so far, just the people who played DOAD say it seems to be that slow. Bummer really. Apparently they decided not to look at frames at the time (though some peeks were snuck, just not for Ein)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD