Eliot's Wall Game

TakedaZX

I'm not really sure what we're suppose to talk about here... I don't know if it's suppose to be about moves and tech traps to keep them locked up when you're pressuring them. I don't know if it's about every move that wall splats... I don't know if it's about combos off the walls or not...

But I wanna get it started.

So the best damage wall combo that I've found is

W! :3_::P:, :3::P::P::P::4::6::P:(85 dmg with :6::P::P::P: as the wall splat)
or
W! :3_::P:, :3_::P:, :6::P::P::4::6::P:(84 damage with :6::P::P::P: as the wall splat)

anyone find something more powerful?

Muttoza

The ones that you posted are great, not much to add here. Still, I've come up with one nasty force tech kinda thing that allows a potential relaunch if the opponent tries to techroll:

W! :3_::P: , :3::P::P::P::2::P: - If the opponent techs after the low punch, there is a possibility for a quick and nasty mix-up, like :2::H+K::P: or :6::P+K: (depending on how they block) probably resulting in another wall splat. You can also throw them if they stand up blocking, or go for the :1::P::P: BT :2::K: if they prefer to lie down. Sure, the initial lowpunch ender seems like a waste of guaranteed damage, yet if you manage to get a second wall splat, then the damage might just as well double. I think it's worth the risk once in a while.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD