Event Reminder: BEST of the Battle III in San Jose, California (Aug 3rd 2013)

This Saturday, August 3rd, the third installment of Bay Area fighting game tournament BEST of the Battle III will be taking place in San Jose. This is likely to be the last big DOA5 tournament in the west coast until Ultimate drops. BOTB has been a strong supporter of DOA related events since the release of DOA5 in September. The staff for the event work do their best to make sure each event has something offer for all fighting gamers, especially DOA players.

West Coast DOA heavy hitters HajinShinobi, CrazySteady, Renarism, Shadow, and BOTB 1 champ NykNyks are strong favorites to duke it out for 1st place. BOTB 2 champ Punishere may attend the event to defend his title. Regardless of your skill, come down to the event for a day filled with fighting games. The tournament lineup for the day includes Soul Calibur V, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and of course, Dead or Alive 5. The event includes many raffles throughout the day so if you don't walk away with top 3 prizes in any of the 6 game lineup you will not walk away empty handed. Gift bags and raffle tickets for all (I'm bribing you to go to this event).

If you are a competitor or a fan of DOA (or fighting games in general) then you won't want to miss this. If you are unable to make for whatever reason or you live too far away then you can catch the live stream on your mobile device or from home at 11am till Midnight PST at this website.

For more information on this tournament please visit either of these 2 pages below.
Click this for the tournament thread.
Click this for the Facebook event page.

DOA Stickers. Can you catch the reference?

A portion of the gear that will be raffled off

Those that stick around in the evening may enter a FREE Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix tourney.

Don't forget to tune into the live steam on Saturday at twitch.tv/attackingfromdisadvantage to view all the action!

I don't know if your play inspired me to become better, or demoralized me Steady. That was quite the superior performance.

Almost saw the whole thing good games to all the players wish i could have mead it to the event, well i guess there's the fall classic 2013

nyk nyks i would expect you to counter more mid k for the limbo stun setups during your match up's was rutting foh yah man other than that good games.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD