Event Reminder: Winter Brawl VII and Final Round 16

Just a quick reminder to everyone on the East Coast or with the means to get there, Winter Brawl VII is going down in just a couple of weeks in Philadelphia, PA! Head over to the event thread here and do not forget to get your pre-registration in to save some cash. Pre-registration is available at this link and is only available until February 16th. After that you're registering at the door and it's a bit more expensive, so why not save the money and get it out of the way?

Following relatively closely on the heels of Winter Brawl, we have Final Round 16 in Atlanta, GA. Taking place March 29-31, pre-registration is open until March 15, after which your only option is emergency registration really early on opening day. Don't you want to get a little extra sleep before you matches? Then get your PayPal account ready and get that registration done! Event thread is here and pre-registration is right over here. ShinBlanka has been dropping hints that something is going on that folks should get pretty excited about over in the event thread for some time now so get there. Don't forget your Vita if you have one and a copy of DoA5+ as it'll be out by then and a really handy warm-up tool before matches!

If I had it my way, I'd be at both which I planned. But plane ticket killed my chances. But at least I'll make Final Round. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD