Favorite DOA Site

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
My unbiased opinion would be FreeStepDodge. The owner's a real classy guy.

I'd expect the majority answer would be whatever the site you're posting it on and looking for opinions, as that would be the forum they visit most often. However, we do not want to create hostility between each of the sites as we are all a part of the Dead or Alive community; we just have different paths we are traveling.

Also I find it odd you say on DOAC that your favorite is DOAC; on FSD you say it is DOAC; and DOAW you say it's DOAW ;)

StrandedBigMac

My unbiased opinion would be FreeStepDodge. The owner's a real classy guy.

I'd expect the majority answer would be whatever the site you're posting it on and looking for opinions, as that would be the forum they visit most often. However, we do not want to create hostility between each of the sites as we are all a part of the Dead or Alive community; we just have different paths we are traveling.

Also I find it odd you say on DOAC that your favorite is DOAC; on FSD you say it is DOAC; and DOAW you say it's DOAW ;)

Yeah, sorry about that. I must've made a mistake. I edited it though.

JamoDOA

lol Yep. Real classy, I've met him before.

At this point I don't have a favorite site though I admit I like the way this one feels. I don't go to DOAW and DOAC just doesn't cut it for me anymore. This one feels fresh and ready to bring in new people. And actually talk DOA strategy.

But really... it's just all about DOA. Right? The three sites follow the same series.

Allan Paris

Man it's been a minute since I spoke of anything DOA related, college is taking over. But I don't have a favorite site, I like both Doacentral and FreeStepDodge equally. Doacentral gives the hardcore trash talk and competition that I like, FreeStepDodge is a fresh new site, as someone already mentioned, it gives that SUPER indepth strategy to beat your opponent mentally, while applying Dead or Alive's game mechanics.

I've been having a little free time lately and I've been thinking about putting together a Kasumi strat with video reference, for FSD. Not completely sure through, seeing as I can barely remember my or her shit fully. Anyways... Later.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Nice to see you again AP. You need to come down for GVN Winter Brawl so we can get some DOA games in. Everytime I play 3.1 it feels like I find something new again. We can even plug in some DOA4 to record for your training strats videos.

Allan Paris

Yeah nice to hear from you as well, been a minute. I may be able to do GVN, couldn't do NEC sorry bout that. I had a choice between going home or going there............. And of course I choose to go home, haha. Most def we can get some games in, that's crazy that you're still finding NEW stuff in that game, makes you wonder just how deep it is. When is Winter Brawl, I know it's in January, but by that time I will know my and her stuff again, lol.

Hurricane Rev

I like all of the DOA sites and the DOA sites are different to one another. DOA Central is more of a hardcore competitive scene site where as DOA World is like a Fan site with people who like the game in general but don't play it to a competitve level. And Free Step Dodge is a Fresh start to motivate the DOA Community again amd I believe that it is the new way forward in general for DOA.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD