Feature Request Featured browser layout

iThe Apprentice

OKAY so for some time now I've been trying to look for a way to access FSD on a featured browser I.E. My 3DS but I can't change the layout or even sign in becausethe sign in and layout button pop out another tiny window
the featured browsers can't open those small tabs.
What would it take for you to make it work on a featured browser?

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
As far as I know, that's nothing that can be decided by the server/host in any way. It's the same like on your PC. You have to determine, which application shall be used to open HTML documents/websites or links. The server on which this forum runs is only transmitting the data if it get's an request, it's not responsible for it's visualization.

Mr. Wah can only give an recommendation on which browser his forum runs best in terms of presentation and usability. For example, older browsers like the Internet explorer 8 or lower and can't handle most modern scripts used for the creation interactive elements (like the login dialog overlay), therefore, you should take care by yourself that you use an actual browser. It's also kind of a security factor.

However, it's possible to change the layout of an website depending on the browser the client is using, so putting some buttons to a different location would be an idea though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD