FSD Casual Night

Allan Paris

This saturday night: September 17, 2011. I will be online (Dead or Alive 4) in a private room. Whoever wants to join just make a post in this thread and I will invite you to the session whenever you are available to get on that night.

The time will be from 7pm-9pm.

Come chill and play.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'd have to get on DOA4... but if it's to chill I might be able to do this since it's on a Saturday night (My only night off).

Raansu

I might pop in for a bit. Borderlands has been eating up a lot of my time in the evenings though.

Allan Paris

I woke up late and almost didn't host the session. Thanks to the players that made it to the session even though most of you didn't post it. Good games to everyone, it was definitaley fun to play all the online modes, except tag.

Allan Paris

Let it be said I had the official record for Online Survival Mode.

Yeah whatever, you went high tier and she is not a part of the DOA universe. Sooo in a way it doesn't count and therefore is UNOFFICIAL!

Which would give me the record, ha.

Allan Paris

LOL, I just realized something, you almost had me. The REAL winner got lagged out. You only "won" because of that. No one got those points, lmao!

Allan Paris

Tonight I will be on at 9:30pm-11:00pm if any of you would like to play in some casual matches just message me on xbl: x Allan Paris x. If you are already on my FL's just ask for an invite. I will be in a private lobby.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD