Community FSD Fighter of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hades

I gotta give it to my brother @XCaLibur BLadeZ He's literally stepped up to every challange that has been brought up and has soared threw competetion. Correct me if I'm wrong but every tournament he's went to he's at least made it to Grand finals. I don't see how you can put anyone else up there. I do think @SweetRevenge117 Deserves a VERY honorable mention. He's done a fuckton for this community and will always go down as one of the best. My hat goes off to you bro. But since we are going off of player skill and what has been accomplished.. I got to give it to Calibur.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
No point in nominating me ..
I've hardly been to any tourneys due to the dead scene in the UK at the time I was there and even deader scene in Saudi..

all those other guys deserve it way more than me ... in fact I don't even deserve it at all
But you contribute to the DOA community :(

QueenJakheiho

My vote goes to Rikuto. Best Bayman in the world, nuff said.
I learned and improved a lot in our fights in vanilla. He was making me so much stronger as i was before, i learned from him game control and using his mind as advandtage! Besides that he is one the nicest guys in the community, always a good answer to a question.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Difficult decision as nearly the entire competitive community (and then quite a bit beyond that) stepped way up the last year. Choosing between Rikuto, Master, Sweet Revenge, Lopedo, Xcalibur BladeZ, EMann...very tough. Purely based on consistency I'll give it to Sweet Revenge, though, with Rikuto and Xcal right behind him. We should really be able to do a top three with a point based system...but maybe next year.

Julius Rage

Hoodless, I am not putting you in.
You attended one tournament and got a single top 8 placing.

Thats cool, but thats so far removed from a fighter of the year kind of resume that the only way you would win is if you brought in a horde of supporters from XBL, or Facebook, to vote for you based on your friendship.

So unless you or someone else can give me a run down of your accomplishments over the past year, I will not put your name on the nominee list - next to guys like Rikuto, Sweet Revenge, Calibur Bladez, Lopedo or even Hajin Shinobi and HappyBlack.

You have until tomorrow night to show me what you've done.

TO EVERYONE ELSE, NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED AS OF TONIGHT!

FIGHTER RESUMES ARE BEING RESEARCH AND CONSTRUCTED.

FORMAL VOTING WILL BEGIN THIS WEEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD