Community FSD Offline Contributor of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius Rage

This thread will be used to submit and discuss nominations for FreeStepDodge.com's, 2013, FSD Offline Contributor of the year.

Each poster may nominate ONE Offline Contributor. Along with your nomination, please include an explanantion as to why you believe this Person to be the best of the best over the last 12 months.​

Examples of an offline contributor would be tournament organizers, commentators or even someone who always has room for a travling player who needs a place to stay during an event.

Julius Rage

I pick Fred Campbell.

Hes done a lot of work with the scene in GA. That line about having room for a player to stay was inspired by stories I heard about FC. Also, he helped to get Dallaz from Texas all the way out to ATL for a tournament.

Mr. Wah, no doubt has done a lot but I feel FC has done a lot in his own right and more than enough to be nominated for this award.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'd say Tom Lee myself since it's not even his job to do all of the things he was doing for us. As for non-employees of Tecmo Koei/Team NINJA, Mr. Wah. There are a lot of people doing things behind the scenes to help the community out and it can be argued that anyone showing up to a tournament is putting more time and money into the scene than most but he's the most consistent.

I personally would like to nominate NYYKO MT ! aside from running several offline tournaments by him self in the golden state, he also managed to find time to travel to the east coast for Tournaments so that he could compete with the rest of us. Way to go NYYKO!

Tones

Premium Donor
Berzerk! Because of him DOA5 has been in the following competitions.

Shadowloo showdown 2013 (Victoria)
BAM5 (Victoria)
Ozhadou Nationals (New South Wales)
EB Expo (New South Wales)
3 state qualifiers for EB Expo (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland)
The Southern Cross Championships (South Australia)

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
@Mr. Wah

Let's start with the obvious. Without him, you wouldn't have this site, never mind a thread to discuss it in. He travels and promotes so many offline tournaments, WHICH HE DOESN'T EVEN GET PAID TO DO. He pulls strings from team ninja to get us access to content.

You know what, I'm going to click that donate link now. Merry Christmas @Mr. Wah, and thank you for all you do.

Tenren

Mr.Wah or Sorwah or Mat or what ever he goes by. If it wasn't for him and this site most of us wouldn't be here. After the community died he help bring it back to life. I was at the point of never coming back. If it hadn't of been for this site trying to breath life back into us

Julius Rage

THE NOMINATION PERIOD HAS EXPIRED!

NOMINEES ARE NOW BEING REVIEWED.

FORMAL VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!

STAY TUNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD