Community FSD shirts

REALDEMO

Standard Donor
Anyone purchase any and can offer a quick honest review? Wondering about the print quality, and if the profit helps fund the site.

breathofflame34

TBH, I'm also curious as to the quality, of the design, because I want to buy 2-3 of them, but I have bought shirts in the past where the design wears off really quickly.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
We’ve posted about it a few times. Purchases benefit the entire community but definitely the site as well. Check some of the articles out on the News forum and you’ll see comments from people who have purchased.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
You can also see the shirts displayed on camera during tournaments, but as Cyber Evil said, the shirts also benefit the community... also new designs come out quite frequently and from my understanding the shirt-line is approved by Team NINJA.

REALDEMO

Standard Donor
:mila::6::6::H+P::5::h::P+K::6::P: ....:)

shirt.png

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Proceeds go to the artists who design the artwork first. Any money left over goes to the monthly expenses of the site, and any money left over from that typically is put in a reserve for community support. Community Support might be a new feature to the site itself, or a pot bonus for a major event. It's primarily up to me to decide in which way any community support money is used.

CookingMama

I own three shirts and a hoodie. They all fit well and the sizes run around standard compared to most stores I think. I don't wear them often so i can't say on wear and tear, but it all fits good, looks good, is good, etc.

breathofflame34

Proceeds go to the artists who design the artwork first. Any money left over goes to the monthly expenses of the site, and any money left over from that typically is put in a reserve for community support. Community Support might be a new feature to the site itself, or a pot bonus for a major event. It's primarily up to me to decide in which way any community support money is used.
Just curious, because I've actually been planning in grabbing one for a while, but what brand of tshirt is used? Or do you guys have a sizing chart? Some tshirts I have to get a size up due to the brand making funky sizes with thier stuff.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just curious, because I've actually been planning in grabbing one for a while, but what brand of tshirt is used? Or do you guys have a sizing chart? Some tshirts I have to get a size up due to the brand making funky sizes with thier stuff.

There's a size chart on each shirt page. Shirt manufacturer is Bella+Canvas. I found them to be a nice soft shirt, feels a little loose fitting as well.

breathofflame34

As soon as my next paycheck drops I plan on grabbing the Hitomi one. It's really cool, and a great way to show my support for best girl in DOA

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
As soon as my next paycheck drops I plan on grabbing the Hitomi one. It's really cool, and a great way to show my support for best girl in DOA

That reminds me, we have an alternate colored one coming up soon for that. As some wanted to have her in her traditional colors instead of being engulfed by the fire. I'll see if I can get it pushed to the store before the end of the month :)

breathofflame34

That reminds me, we have an alternate colored one coming up soon for that. As some wanted to have her in her traditional colors instead of being engulfed by the fire. I'll see if I can get it pushed to the store before the end of the month :)
What color is it? By traditional colors do you mean like black due to her tanktop in 4?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
What color is it? By traditional colors do you mean like black due to her tanktop in 4?

Nah I mean the design's colors. Part of pushing it up to the store involves deciding which shirts to go with the design. I'm not sure if we're going to use the original shirt colors for this one yet.

ia0P4y.jpg

Original:
power_up_grande.png

breathofflame34

Nah I mean the design's colors. Part of pushing it up to the store involves deciding which shirts to go with the design. I'm not sure if we're going to use the original shirt colors for this one yet.

ia0P4y.jpg

Original:
power_up_grande.png
That blue jacket one actually looks really nice, may have to wait till that one goes up. Apparently I can't read tonight either,

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD