Helena's guard break game question

TakedaZX

So I don't have access to the game for a few days, but I'm interested to quench my thirst of knowledge. Helena has about 3 guard breaks right? What are they all? I know about:

:6::6::K::P:(:P:)

and I know there's one from BKO as well. What is the notation for it. Also what advantage do all of her guard breaks net? More importantly, why don't more people use them. I saw Xcal throw them on Shade at NEC. They seemed useful.

Omegan Eckhart

So I don't have access to the game for a few days, but I'm interested to quench my thirst of knowledge. Helena has about 3 guard breaks right? What are they all? I know about:

:6::6::K::P:(:P:)

and I know there's one from BKO as well. What is the notation for it. Also what advantage do all of her guard breaks net? More importantly, why don't more people use them. I saw Xcal throw them on Shade at NEC. They seemed useful.
I think you mean guard crushes, crushes give frame advantage and breaks gives guaranteed follow ups.

:6::6::K::P::P: is +2 when fully charged. Full charge only netting +2 isn't worth the risk.
:1::K::P: is +9 (I think). This one is actually good.
:F+K: is +7. This is the most common one but it is a slow high.
BT :P::P::K: is the same as above but landed it is very hard as you can't get into BT safely.
:4::P+K: is (?). Power Blow.
BKO :4::P+K: is (?) The frame advantage is huge though as this one guard breaks and allows an unblockable attack. It is good for whiff punishment as her hurtbox is behind her hitbox.

As you may have guessed I'm not near the game atm.

TakedaZX

I think you mean guard crushes, crushes give frame advantage and breaks gives guaranteed follow ups.

:6::6::K::P::P: is +2 when fully charged. Full charge only netting +2 isn't worth the risk.
:1::K::P: is +9 (I think). This one is actually good.
:F+K: is +7. This is the most common one but it is a slow high.
BT :P::P::K: is the same as above but landed it is very hard as you can't get into BT safely.
:4::P+K: is (?). Power Blow.
BKO :4::P+K: is (?) The frame advantage is huge though as this one guard breaks and allows an unblockable attack. It is good for whiff punishment as her hurtbox is behind her hitbox.

As you may have guessed I'm not near the game atm.
Alright that's good to know. I'm actually picking her up souly because BKO 4P+K looks so damn cool. #ShallowLove

BlackDiamond890

The reason people don't use them often, is because they're trying to be on the offense at all times. Which isn't bad, it's where Helena thrives. Putting her on defense hurts her so bad, even if she has great tools to compensate, it's more situational than most people prefer.

I use her :6: :6: :K: :P: (:P:) quite a bit, but mostly if I can get :6: :6: :K: to tech someone.

I love having access to my Power Blow, as when I pseudo-tech someone, I just throw it out there sometimes. If it hits, yay damage, if they block it, yay free damage. I've rarely had anyone counter it, like literally one person I believe.

I use :6: :6: :K: :P: (:P:) whenever someone picks a small stage like the wrestling ring. But only as a follow up to Helena's BKO throw, because :4: :P::P::K: almost always gets interrupted before I can finish the combo when they are near the wires. So BKO throw :P: :6: :6: :K: :P: (:P:) is a better option in this case because (:P:) kocks them right to the wires.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD