hitomi opions and screenshots from doa6

Raansu

Whatever I want of Hitomi? Ooph, where to start?

I'd like back her old 1p+k guard break that gave an unblockable follow up of 7p

6T on hi-counter throw to be +15 again

Her sweeps to trip again

k2kp string back which was +1 on block

To have her OH back so I can have a frame trap with her parry, or increase the advantage on parry to give her something guaranteed after it.

To for once in her life have something guaranteed off of her low kick hold.

For 46k to no longer have distance of the stun pushback based on open/closed stance and for the stun to give guaranteed BT setups again.

For 3h+k to either bounce again for a juggle or to make it safe again. Or better yet, leave it unsafe, but make the knockdown guarantee a force tech.

For 6pkkk and other variations of that string to bounce on counter hit again so the string can stop being useless and finishing the string will be worthwhile again for the juggle it would reward.

Geez.....no wonder I find DoA6 Hitomi so boring....She's so simplified compared to the options she used to have.

Chaos

Whatever I want of Hitomi? Ooph, where to start?

I'd like back her old 1p+k guard break that gave an unblockable follow up of 7p

6T on hi-counter throw to be +15 again

Her sweeps to trip again

k2kp string back. 1 on block

To have her OH back so I can have a frame trap with her parry, or increase the advantage on parry to give her something guaranteed after it.

To for once in her life have something guaranteed off of her low kick hold.

For 46k to no longer have distance of the stun pushback based on open/closed stance and for the stun to give guaranteed BT setups again.

For 3h+k to either bounce again for a juggle or to make it safe again. Or better yet, leave it unsafe, but make the knockdown guarantee a force tech.

For 6pkkk and other variations of that string to bounce on counter hit again so the string can stop being useless and finishing the string will be worthwhile again for the juggle it would reward.

Geez.....no wonder I find DoA6 Hitomi so boring....She's so simplified compared to the options she used to have.
Her offense pressure isn't even scary. Just block and everything will be alright.

"k2kp string back. 1 on block"
What the absolute fuck?! On the worst DOA in the series?!

Raansu

Her offense pressure isn't even scary. Just block and everything will be alright.

"k2kp string back. 1 on block"
What the absolute fuck?! On the worst DOA in the series?!

Ya that string was a weird outlier in that game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD