How to delete certain DLC from the game (Xbox360)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
In absence of a Casual Thread, I guess, I have to open a new thread, for this stupid question/problem.
How do I delete the Fighters DLC pack (aka the guys in trunks) from my game? I can't stand to see them anymore... >__>
I know, where and how to delete DLC: System-->Memory-->Hard Drive--> Game and Apps-->DOA5--> delete the DLC. But I just can't locate the Fighters DLC. I was pretty sure, I downloaded it already for DOA5 and because the DLC is unfortunately not specified, I deleted DLC with the same or similar amount of megabytes (it's supposed to be 49.28MB). But all the DLC I deleted, was -oh, the irony!- the girl's bikinis. XD I have now deleted all my DOA5 DLC and the darn fighter DLC is still there!! So I went over to the DOA5U folder. There isn't a DLC to be found, that is exactly 49.28MB big, so I would again have to guess and randomly delete DLC, until I finally catch the Fighters DLC... That would be such a pain... ;__; Is there any other way, to exactly locate the Fighters DLC? Or was this DLC by chance included in DOA5U? Then it would of course be impossible to get rid of it... *sigh*

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yes Fighters DLC was included as part of 5U. Sorry. :/

go11.gif

Lol, all the trouble of deleting and redownloading for nothing...XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD