Characters "....I cannot let you pass!" Naotora Ii for beginners Guide

KasumiLover

Well-Known Pan Kasumi/Phase/Momiji Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
I'm curious what the Nao Vs. Ayane matchup is...
Hajin would probably say 1-3 Ayane's favor, but being BTed in the MU isn't in her best interest. 6KKKKKKK is guaranteed when BT, and even her 6KKK8K, 6KKKKP, 6KKK6K and 6KKK4K are gonna be a pain since you'll have to to choose to either Stagger escape one of the strings you think will happen or be prepared to hold on a good guess if one of the strings allow it, making it very scary in Ayane's case to use her BT shenanigans within 6K range. Naotora also has a few attacks that can beat out Ayane's slower BT ones.

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Ayanes favor big time
you don't know the half, I'm gonna have trouble with Hajin...
So Imma test something on the weekend, get some Naotora tech! This character needs to be explored more, the one at Combo Breaker was pretty novice.
I'm starting to think there's really not much to be found, she really doesn't have many guarantees outside of PP2K2K but your opponent will have to be not paying attention for that to even work ~_~

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Its been so long since i made this guide... It feels like it was only yesterday XD well just a heads up for everyone that I will be doing a few revisions here and there and fix up the guide when I can this week

Reactions: Lulu
Forgot your password?