In-game figurines question

TRI Mike

Out of total boredom and Kingdom Hearts 3D being finished, I'm trying to unlock all the in-game figurines in DOAD by doind StreetPass and Arcade/Survival runs. Several characters have been completed and they get a small star next to their names in the list but in my case, I've been missing the last figurine for Leon for several weeks now. I suppose this was one of those special ones we could get from the TN throwdown challenges. My question is, can I still obtain this in any way¿ I seem to have missed the Leon one and maybe a couple others.

Thanks in advance.

Nightpup

Your best bet is to just go to Tag Mode and farm on the bosses like crazy, and hope to god that you get it. Tags 16-20 can give you 1 to 3 figurines, I think. I don't think you'll be able to get it, having missed the throwdown, but it's worth a shot or twenty. I'd even be willing to help you farm on Tag online so that you don't need to put up with the terrible AI.

DyByHands

If you missed the throwdown, you can't get it. I am missing Kasumis last figure And have done everything multiple times. Its only through the throwdown, sadly.

DyByHands

I think people have been asking for awhile now for both the costumes and throwdowns. But, Im pretty sure they are done with it. Maybe after DOA5s release we would have more luck.
I hate the way the 3ds has that set up.

SilverForte

There are very few unique figurines through the throwdowns anyway, most of em are just a copy of another figurine, except in a different outfit or somethin.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD