DOA5LR Join the Community for EVO 2015!

It's time to show other communities what we are really made of by making an impression at EVO 2015! The event has been known about for a while now, but you can now RSVP on Big E's Facebook Invitational thread. We already have 15 planning on going including: @Mr. Wah, @E-Mann, @XcaliburBladez, @Crazy Steady, @NukNuks, @iHajinShinobi and other players from the community.

That roster alone should tell you how serious of a tournament this is. With a $1,000 pot bonus and help from Big E, we are advancing from our tournament last year, and improvement is always a good thing no matter how you look at it.

I'm planning on bringing a PS4 setup for fun time casuals/money matches/etc. We're going to do tear up Vegas with DOA this year!

Addendum: I also would like to make a point to personally meet everyone and get to know you all a bit. My experience on FSD has been largely positive and I've interacted with most of you guys in one way or another so it'd be nice to put some faces with the forum handles. Especially if we all meet BEFORE the tourney. That we can can all have a little more personal enthusiasm when cheering for each other at the tourney itself.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD