Whos Going to Win the FT5 at Summer Jam 2018?

• Zack Daddy Julius

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Erik Whatever his name is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't Matter but I gotta go just so I can get JR's autograph

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julius Rage

Hey, Rikuto?

Hi, its me Julius.

I just want to be sure that everyone knows that at Summer Jam 2018 me and you have a match.

Specifically, me and you have a "$250 dollar , loser wears a Trash Bag/ Bra and Panties" Match.

Now, It seems like you decided that the best way to escape my verbal onslaught was to block me on Facebook and hide out on FSD. Well, here's the thing brother, the long arm of Julius Rage can reach out and touch you anywhere he likes. I've got many agents and many people in high places waiting for Julius Rage to pick up the phone and demand their assistance.

Which is why I'd like to dedicate this thread to Mr. Wah. He told me point blank that YOU didn't want me back on the forums - That you begged him to not reactivate my account and offered to pay him the $250 dollars that I was going to 5 - 0 you for at Summer Jam. Well what you offer Matt in monetary gains, I offer him status and prestige...that's right, I have decided to consider his offer to be the best man at his wedding.

No guarantee it will happen for him but he put in an application.
Really cool right?

Well here is the part that isn't cool.

Julius Rage is coming to Summer Jam to 5-0 your ass with the Best Zack Period and you can only do two things - nothing and cry about it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD