Leon's juggles¿

TRI Mike

With all the excitement about his reveal in DOA5, I started messing around with him a little on Dimensions and I'm having trouble finding good juggles. 6PPP seems to work on some occasions but the height require for the air grab to work is ridiculous (I remember this being the case with Tina in DOA4 and this one too) and if I juggle with 6PP2K it doesn't seem all that good and the opponent tech rolls too close to Leon for it to be considered good so... any help¿

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
One does not juggle with Leon.

One air throws.

When they are inside of a stun try using something like PP4P to get the height you need. Make them scared of that last punch to bait a hold, then get them with his 4 part throw or desert falcon.

Jaguar360

One does not juggle with Leon.

One air throws.

When they are inside of a stun try using something like PP4P to get the height you need. Make them scared of that last punch to bait a hold, then get them with his 4 part throw or desert falcon.
Yeah, that's what I've been doing, while experimenting with him. Get them into a stun, use pp4p or 8ppp (or 9K for the sake of mixup) and then air throw or ppk/6ppp if you use 9k or don't get enough height. Sometimes I like to use 4K to get a possible ground throw, but the risk of the opponent tech rolling or escaping the throw is too high in DOAD.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD