London's DOA5LR Session #1 - Sunday 12th July

Hurricane Rev

To all London/UK players, I'm very proud to announce a very exciting gaming project called Next Player UK! Its the UK's Brand New Youtube Gaming Show, which is based in East London and It is extremely new to 2015!! This Sunday, it will be the starting point for this awesome Project.......

doa5-session-newslider-3.png

Next Player UK is proud to present the very first gaming session which will happen on Sunday 12th July and the game that we will be starting off the sessions with is Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round, which will be played on PS4!

This isn’t a tournament. It will be a full out Casual session where selected players will come to the gaming session and show everyone at the session what they are made off for a certain game that we put on! At this session, we will be organising some exhibition matches, first to 3 or 5 style, to find out who will come out on top in those matches! It is the place to meet other talented gamers and improve on your game! And the most important thing, is to having fun at the session!

So If you would like to be a part of the session, then you can do the following.....

- Send a tweet to us over twitter with @NextPlayerUK
- Send an email to us to “nextplayeruk@gmail.com
- Send me a PM over here

So what are you waiting for? If you want to be on the show, get in touch with us Now!

And hopefully, It will be the start to something Brand New! if you want to know more info on Next Player UK, then click on the link below......

https://nextplayeruk.wordpress.com/

(NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO'S GOT MY WHATSAPP, SADLY MY PHONE IS BROKEN RIGHT NOW. SO PLEASE PM ME INSTEAD. THANKS!)

Last edited:

Hurricane Rev

Rev can you put the address to the venue up?

I will send you a PM on where exactly it is.

(NOTE: IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED IN COMING TO THE SESSION, PLEASE PM ME)

Ah rev bit short notice ! What time from / till?

Yeah, sorry about the late notice. I've literally had no free time whatsoever to post this way before. The session will start around 1pm and it will finish around 8/9pm. No worries if you can't make it to this one because I'm planning on doing a lot more sessions after this one hopefully :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD