Michigan Thread

Allan Paris

cool, I am and mostly everyone else are in detroit. if you have transportation we usually play at Plum Hallow Lanes on Monday. It's on 9mile and Lahser right off the corner. there are also monthly tournaments ran out at schoolcraft community college, i forgot the location of the particular campus we play at. We do not play there often. we will be there in august for michigan masters and a date is being worked out at the moment.

post in here or pm me if you are able to come out and play. doa is setup at those events when ryujin or myself are there.

Marteze

cool, I am and mostly everyone else are in detroit. if you have transportation we usually play at Plum Hallow Lanes on Monday. It's on 9mile and Lahser right off the corner. there are also monthly tournaments ran out at schoolcraft community college, i forgot the location of the particular campus we play at. We do not play there often. we will be there in august for michigan masters and a date is being worked out at the moment.

post in here or pm me if you are able to come out and play. doa is setup at those events when ryujin or myself are there.
okay, that's really cool! i can probably drive down there one of these upcoming Monday's.

LunaKage

Posting in the thread because I'm in Michigan as well.

I'm also happy to host casuals sessions at my place, I already host BlazBlue casuals every Friday, but I don't mind having over a few people for DOA whenever. Especially since I'm unemployed at the moment, so I pretty much have nothing but free time. As long as I have 1 day worth of notice, I'm up to play.

I live in the Redford area, just for reference.

Allan Paris

Cool good to know. Ryujin and I are trying to find a day to play on this week/end and I will let you guys know where we decide to play if we get together.

LunaKage

Most of us here are in the Detroit area, so if you're looking for offline casuals, you're looking at around 2 hours of driving.

Toastythunder

Oh wow i didnt know you guys played doa at the events at plum hollow lanes, do you guys still play them? I know this thread has been pretty inactive but just thought I'd ask

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD