Mila damage report

Yaguar

People have said that the bug isn't so much no SE but you can't SE more than 2-3 frames, which may apply instantly. I remember hearing something about this, but could be wrong but on that basis!
+25 (sit down) -3 (SE bug) = 22.
+20 (CB) +2 (strikes +frames) = 22.

:3::P::P: though is a shorter sit down than most have.
:7::K: (max charge) is still +35 frames... not that you can use it to get a CB.

Morning maths exercise over!

TakedaZX

25 - 3 still = 22. You need 21 frames for the CB to land. It's still going to land with that logic... and it still does no matter what. Even if you could SE 4 frames it'd still work out.

The problem is just that you can break out of that SD stun with a hold... Unless I'm mistaken the whole sit-down stun should keep them unable to hold. If you're trying to tell me that spamming 4h over and over again works better than holding block and moving the d-pad in circles quickly then I'd love to see some proof I guess? The thing is, you really don't need to time it... all you have to do is press it.

Raansu

25 - 3 still = 22. You need 21 frames for the CB to land. It's still going to land with that logic... and it still does no matter what. Even if you could SE 4 frames it'd still work out.

The problem is just that you can break out of that SD stun with a hold... Unless I'm mistaken the whole sit-down stun should keep them unable to hold. If you're trying to tell me that spamming 4h over and over again works better than holding block and moving the d-pad in circles quickly then I'd love to see some proof I guess? The thing is, you really don't need to time it... all you have to do is press it.

The entire sit down is not unholdable. You're reaching the tail end of the recovery. It's the same reason why Hitomi can't get a 6k after her sit down stun even though its a 13 frame kick and the sit down stun gives her +15.

rximmortal

Because this is Mila tread.
After her sit down stun you have safe these moves:
3P ( Launch)
1P+H (17frames move still save)
Everything after 18 and above is holdable.
This was on 1.02 , this is on 1.03 and i hope it will stay this way ( for the name of balance ) till the future patches

TakedaZX

Well that explains a lot. How unfortunate for her and Hayate and Hitomi. I'll give Hayate that he has 3k as a SD stun now but 3pp, and BT 4k into CB... that's really messed up that their SD stuns are garbage.

Yaguar

Well that explains a lot. How unfortunate for her and Hayate and Hitomi. I'll give Hayate that he has 3k as a SD stun now but 3pp, and BT 4k into CB... that's really messed up that their SD stuns are garbage.

It would be "okay" if :7::P: was still a stun reset and let us have :P+K: alas, nadda. I've just been learning Zack on the side since he can actually hold a frame advantage.

rximmortal

The changes that must be done , are 2 and Mila will have equal stun game to most characters:
K , P - have same status as 3PP . ( KP dont baunce but SD stun instead )
P+K sit down stun on counter hit ( not bounce).
This way we have more options to go sitdown stun , And it is balanced in the same way because it is only medium punch , and it is holdable.

rximmortal

Otherwise i am looking for 2 types of combos right now:
First is CH , 3PP , 3P , P6PP,3H+K.
Second is CH , KP,3PP,6P,3H+K.
The two of them are really ahrd to be holded after the first hit connect. And give pseudo Force tech.
If it connects than 66T. If not 4KT.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD