Need help about dlc costumes ps3

tatsumaki

I got two accounts, one is Eu and other japanese account, the problem is ive purchased and downloaded ultimate sexy costume (kokoro) and cheerleader (Kasumi) from japanese store. Plus all the costume catalogue from both jp and eu store, but i want to play on my eu account, every time i look at costumes selection they are locked and even if i switch to jp account, its still locked.

Somebody heeeeelp

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
First off, I'd say you can't buy costumes on one account and use them on another, especially not from different regions. So if you want to have the costumes on your EU account, you have to buy them with your EU account in the European PSN Store.

And you said you've downloaded the costume catalogues. Did you also install them?

tatsumaki

Ye i have installed them all, i thought two diffrent accounts could share dlc,well games can share with other acc.

tatsumaki

i have some dlc costumes and characters in my eu account and they works on jp account, i can see same dlc as i had on eu but unfortunate i have to unlock those free costumes again on jp account

UpSideDownGRUNT

DLC is region locked, so if you buy JP DLC you will need a NTSC-J version of DOA5U(or core fighters) to use that DLC, same goes for EU and NA DLC.

tatsumaki

Well that sucks .. didnt know dlc was region locked . Oh well, if i download on jp version is it gonna be seperate game or will it replace? Ye Sounds like idiotic dumb question, i know. Just asking.

WisperG

Well that sucks .. didnt know dlc was region locked . Oh well, if i download on jp version is it gonna be seperate game or will it replace? Ye Sounds like idiotic dumb question, i know. Just asking.
I assume that means you have a digital version of DOA5? They'll be separate.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD