DOA5LR Need some help with Akira

koko-puff

Hey guys, I am a newbie who has been playing Doa5 for two months on the x1 and been using Akira for a month, been doing pretty well, that is until I hit online....

So been trying to improve, now I have a few questions(might add more later):

1.I have a habit of starting the match with the :3::P+K: and then follow up with the :6::6::P:(or just start out with it), but the problem is I kept getting mid hold-ed, with that said, what are other options as follow ups?

2. Are there tricks to bait holds with Akira??

3. What are other good start ups?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Hey guys, I am a newbie who has been playing Doa5 for two months on the x1 and been using Akira for a month, been doing pretty well, that is until I hit online....

So been trying to improve, now I have a few questions(might add more later):

1.I have a habit of starting the match with the :3::P+K: and then follow up with the :6::6::P:(or just start out with it), but the problem is I kept getting mid hold-ed, with that said, what are other options as follow ups?

2. Are there tricks to bait holds with Akira??

3. What are other good start ups?
The thing with Akira is that you really need to know his frames. If you don't know how to read it, you can check this thread I made: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/frame-data-explained.5412/

This Akira forum also has all my knowledge put into it. First post in each thread has what you're looking for.

Don't start your match with 3P+K. 33P+K is better. Faster, same high crush, and starts your stun game on CH. His frame data document also holds combos, initiators, and combo extenders. You can find that doc in the Akira forum or in that frame data post I linked.

koko-puff

The thing with Akira is that you really need to know his frames. If you don't know how to read it, you can check this thread I made: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/frame-data-explained.5412/

This Akira forum also has all my knowledge put into it. First post in each thread has what you're looking for.

Don't start your match with 3P+K. 33P+K is better. Faster, same high crush, and starts your stun game on CH. His frame data document also holds combos, initiators, and combo extenders. You can find that doc in the Akira forum or in that frame data post I linked.

I guess reading those data can't be avoided eh...oh well better start learning those I guess :/ , btw I did in fact check out those threads prior to making this thread and thats why I didn't have to make a thread about how to play akira :D( I was forever thankful for that tip about holding 6 while juggling and that op back-turned P+K!)

one more thing, how important is it for me to learn the standing double palm(already learned the 2p+246p ver. and working on mastering the H+K atm)

On a side note, are you planning on making more akira videos any time soon? i love watching them!

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I guess reading those data can't be avoided eh...oh well better start learning those I guess :/ , btw I did in fact check out those threads prior to making this thread and thats why I didn't have to make a thread about how to play akira :D( I was forever thankful for that tip about holding 6 while juggling and that op back-turned P+K!)

one more thing, how important is it for me to learn the standing double palm(already learned the 2p+246p ver. and working on mastering the H+K atm)

On a side note, are you planning on making more akira videos any time soon? i love watching them!
Get the knee and 3h+kp466p+k moves down first. Standing double palm is required for max damage combos and whiff punishing. You can also get cheeky with it when teching up from the ground. Not as crucial as the other two, but still important.

I have a bunch of videos on my YouTube if you haven't checked that out yet.

koko-puff

Get the knee and 3h+kp466p+k moves down first. Standing double palm is required for max damage combos and whiff punishing. You can also get cheeky with it when teching up from the ground. Not as crucial as the other two, but still important.

I have a bunch of videos on my YouTube if you haven't checked that out yet.

I am getting both of those down atm(H+K atm is about 70% activation and 3h+kp466p+k....most of time in those tight air juggles like the 4pp+k+juggle tho turns to 3h+kpp+k because I did it too fast and made it to 3h+k4p66p+k)!

Now a bit more questions:

on what situations would I use 43p instead of 214p vice-visa?(I ask this because they look to be doing the same thing in combos and that is bouncing them back into the air for more hits)

Then I also see you use chars like bayman, do you have any advice against grabbers like leon,bayman, and bass(would add tina, but she is easier)? because I got pressured down hard when against them(using Akira)

Lastly, what other topics did you do on your Akira part-2 video!? The first one was so helpful!( I finally find some use for that 3h+kp ss!)

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
43P and 214P have different frame data, properties, and advantages. 43P is faster but doesn't sit down on NH. 214P is slower, but leaves you at advantage at block.

Against grabbers, pepper them with safe moves until they want to block, then GB them into combos.

Part two was like 2 hours and didn't upload. It is lost forever.

koko-puff

43P and 214P have different frame data, properties, and advantages. 43P is faster but doesn't sit down on NH. 214P is slower, but leaves you at advantage at block.

Against grabbers, pepper them with safe moves until they want to block, then GB them into combos.

Part two was like 2 hours and didn't upload. It is lost forever.

And its two hours of knowledge missed! :(

Anyways, I thank you for your responses and effort to teach people on how to use Akira! I hope I'll get better with Akira soon!

I'll add more questions when I encounter them.

Yesterday

I need help with footsies and spacing. Any help would be appreciated. Didn't want to make a new thread when there was this one.

Lulu

I am getting both of those down atm(H+K atm is about 70% activation and 3h+kp466p+k....most of time in those tight air juggles like the 4pp+k+juggle tho turns to 3h+kpp+k because I did it too fast and made it to 3h+k4p66p+k)!

Now a bit more questions:

on what situations would I use 43p instead of 214p vice-visa?(I ask this because they look to be doing the same thing in combos and that is bouncing them back into the air for more hits)

Then I also see you use chars like bayman, do you have any advice against grabbers like leon,bayman, and bass(would add tina, but she is easier)? because I got pressured down hard when against them(using Akira)

Lastly, what other topics did you do on your Akira part-2 video!? The first one was so helpful!( I finally find some use for that 3h+kp ss!)

Hello !!! Tina player here...... against Grapplers just use moves that put you in a crouching state....... preferebly low kicking moves. The go to strategy for a grappler up against Striking Characters is the legendary Offensive Hold.

I hated fighting VF characters for the longest time because I didn't know what an Offensive Hold was........ but when i figured it out as you would expect I spammed offensive holds all the way to victory..... so a good strategy is to apply alil pressure.... Poke the bear and force them to use an Offensive Hold...... then duck and punish the living hell out of it.
This strayegy is mostly dependent on which player you may be fighting rather than what character they are using, some people start out with Offensive Holds and others use them as table turners if they feel the pressure.

The reason why you want to use Low Kicks is because of Low Offensive Holds..... I didn't even know there was such a thing until last month and the finite number of low strikes in this game means you don't see HC Low OH's that often..... but they exist and they do beat punches..... I don't know about mid Kicks but Tina's low OH is definitely beaten by a low kick...... Akira has one right ? A damn good one if I remember correctly.

and with that you have crippled the Grapplers. Tina and Rachel essentially depend on them.
but thats just phase 1.....
Luckily Sly Bass already covered Phase 2..... use safe moves....
When you disarm a grappler from their OHs they are going to turtle you in an attempt to punish your unsafe moves, beware of "The Grappling Four" its a special name I came up with for the 4 Characters in the game that have throws that come out One Frame faster than everybody else in the game.... these special four are: Tina, Bass, Lisa and Ryu Hayabusa. The general {T/6T/4T} throw frame data is 5/7/9.......for the Grappling Four its 4/6/8.

Akira's only other weakness is Side Stepping (Due to his really short strings)...... goodluck with that one... ;) Haha

koko-puff

Hello !!! Tina player here...... against Grapplers just use moves that put you in a crouching state....... preferebly low kicking moves. The go to strategy for a grappler up against Striking Characters is the legendary Offensive Hold.

I hated fighting VF characters for the longest time because I didn't know what an Offensive Hold was........ but when i figured it out as you would expect I spammed offensive holds all the way to victory..... so a good strategy is to apply alil pressure.... Poke the bear and force them to use an Offensive Hold...... then duck and punish the living hell out of it.
This strayegy is mostly dependent on which player you may be fighting rather than what character they are using, some people start out with Offensive Holds and others use them as table turners if they feel the pressure.

The reason why you want to use Low Kicks is because of Low Offensive Holds..... I didn't even know there was such a thing until last month and the finite number of low strikes in this game means you don't see HC Low OH's that often..... but they exist and they do beat punches..... I don't know about mid Kicks but Tina's low OH is definitely beaten by a low kick...... Akira has one right ? A damn good one if I remember correctly.

and with that you have crippled the Grapplers. Tina and Rachel essentially depend on them.
but thats just phase 1.....
Luckily Sly Bass already covered Phase 2..... use safe moves....
When you disarm a grappler from their OHs they are going to turtle you in an attempt to punish your unsafe moves, beware of "The Grappling Four" its a special name I came up with for the 4 Characters in the game that have throws that come out One Frame faster than everybody else in the game.... these special four are: Tina, Bass, Lisa and Ryu Hayabusa. The general {T/6T/4T} throw frame data is 5/7/9.......for the Grappling Four its 4/6/8.

Akira's only other weakness is Side Stepping (Due to his really short strings)...... goodluck with that one... ;) Haha

Wow thanks for writing such a detailed response! Sorry if I am wrong, but are the offensive holds the ones where Tina does the grabbing from the hold?(the term is very confusing for me)

Akira does have a decent low kick(2k and sidestep kick) tho really I like the 3k more(but it happens to be a mid when I swear it looks like a low) , then the safe moves...well I personally feel like Akira doesn't really have much safe moves(and some I swear it even looks safe, but not), right now I am just practicing offline and work on the gb combos against them! And ofc I hate all the The Grappling Four , when it seems all they do is trying to throw you!

In other news I finally got the knee down for comboing(not perfect, but comfortable using it) and nailed the 3H+KP466P+K

So next problem is on getting Akira's parry...it's a great move, but does the parry only works on incoming hits and not during mid combo like other holds? Are there tips for the parry?

Then...are there tricks in learning the GBOD? because it looks like an awesome move to learn!(that 80 dmg!) but I tried for some time now and I can't seem to pull it off.(If there isn't then Ima just keep trying...)

Last edited:

Lulu

LoL.... sorry, handsome. I don't actually play with Akira so I don't know what his Parries and Sabaki's are, given my experience with Jacky I bet they are hard to pull off.

Anyway.... Offensive Holds are actually Throws..... I'm sure by now you've noticed that throws work differently in DoA5 than in other games, you try to throw and you get hit like 90% of the time...... well thats because Strikes will Always Beat Throws (except strikes that require charging), frame data doesn't even matter.... for example: if I try to perform 6T which is Tina's best punish throw, the throw will take 6 Fames before it connects with The Opponent, BUT if my opponent performs almost any attack at all... No Matter How Slow It Is (As long as the attack gets initiated before the 6th Frame)..... then the throw will lose..... its definitely quite the adjustment to see your 5 Frame Throws fail against a 20 Frame Strike. Throws are Primarily used against Punishing Holding, Punishing Unsafe Moves, and Punishing Turtlers who block without really thinking.

And that Brings us to Offensive Holds..... these are throws that Reverse the above mentioned rule.... so now if you perform a fast strike the offensive Hold will Beat it no matter how slow the Offensive Hold is.... its basicly a Hold.... but instead of waiting for someone to hit me, I can just perform it and it will beat an Opponent's Guard plus whatever attack they plan on using, yep.... these things are powerful.

Now lets get to specifics, Offensive Holds (as far as Tina is Concerned) Will Beat out High Punches, High Kicks, Mid Punches and Mid Kicks..... so long as your opponent is standing upright when they perform them, you cannot Throw a Crouching or Jumping Opponent.... still though you can imagine how annoying this is as pretty much all your moves are performed while standing up right, Also be warned.... in some cases characters like Mila and Tina can beat low kicks, this is a spacing issue as They Lunge forward when performing The Offensive Hold and the OH connects with you before your standing low kick connects with them.... this shouldn't be an issue against characterS like Jan Lee. Anyway, if you want to go on the Offensive against an Offensive Hold then your options are any Crouching Attacks you may have or You can Throw them out of it (Just like you would against a regular hold, I hope you do that already).... ofcourse its not that simple...... there different types of Offensive Holds, Tina and Mila's tackle is an Offensive Hold.... but they perform it while Crouching so if you try to throw them or use a High Strike, even while crouching it will miss, if you're jumping then theres a possibility they can go right underneath you.... oh very important..... this is one of the Offensive Holds that will beat a Standing Throw.
Bayman (That tricky bastard), his Offensive Hold is Hardcore, he Rolls Side ways when he perform's his, so no only is he classified as crouching but due to the sideways motion he can dodge your crouching strikes if they don't track and can possibly still connect the OH due to simple timing.... so against him you need a low throw punish, should be simple, every character has one..... oh Bayman also grabs out of his Forward Roll but gosh darnit I have no idea what type of grab it is, its sneaky as hell.

Your general defensive option from an Offensive Hold is to Crouch, but if you have a jumping back flip then you can do that.

But wait.... THERES MORE.... Jumping Offensive Holds !!! Yes, sweetness, some Offensive Holds are performed while jumping, several characters have them (including Tina) but this is actually Lisa Hamilton/La Mariposa's specialty... now the purpose of a Jumping Offensive Holds is that you can't Throw a Jumping Opponent as I mentioned.... geeze how long have I been typing..... anyway I am not entirely sure but I think I think this can actually beat out a throw.... so what you wana do is if Lisa is Running torwards you and she Leaps, Either Free Step or Side Step out if the way..... Yep, Jumping Offensive Holds don't usually having Tracking Properties....beware of your surroundings, if Lisa hops off a wall and Performs an Offensive Hold then that Offensive Hold will have the Ability to Track Side Steppers.... or she can Troll you and just perform a Drop Kick.... or a full body Slam. Yeah Lisa is a pain.
Pretty much more than Half of the DoA cast can perform Offensive Holds, you can bet for sure that if you're facing off against a Grappler then they know they have Offensive Holds, but with Striking/Grappler Hybrids like Alpha then its possible such players don't know the properties of their own character's throws, and then you have Marie Rose, I don't know for sure But her Offensive Holds can only be accessed from specific stances, When she Rolls Forward or When she is Back Turned.

And then we have the Enigma that is Low Offensive Holds..... only Psychics use these because it's hard to tell when your opponent is going to perform a crouching attack.... however I have a Gameplan..... I use Low Offensive Hold whenever someone rolls torwards me.... if I see a Rolling Animation then I reactively perform a Low Offensive Hold....
I'l have to experiment with these before I know the details but for now just keep in mind that as long as you don't crouch then they won't get you.... but if you must crouch then use a Low Kick. I don't know if a Low OH can beat a Low Throw by simple timing.

And yeah..... theres a whole lot more stuff about Offensive Holds, and I don't know about it because its mostly character specific but thats what I've gathered so far..... with Tina, but unlike Parries the OHs seem to be alot more consistent so that shouldn't be an issue.

Allrighty then..... it might seem complicated but you can handle it... no problem.
Its the side stepping that's going to be a massive pain in the ass to deal with.

koko-puff

LoL.... sorry, handsome. I don't actually play with Akira so I don't know what his Parries and Sabaki's are, given my experience with Jacky I bet they are hard to pull off.

Anyway.... Offensive Holds are actually Throws..... I'm sure by now you've noticed that throws work differently in DoA5 than in other games, you try to throw and you get hit like 90% of the time...... well thats because Strikes will Always Beat Throws (except strikes that require charging), frame data doesn't even matter.... for example: if I try to perform 6T which is Tina's best punish throw, the throw will take 6 Fames before it connects with The Opponent, BUT if my opponent performs almost any attack at all... No Matter How Slow It Is (As long as the attack gets initiated before the 6th Frame)..... then the throw will lose..... its definitely quite the adjustment to see your 5 Frame Throws fail against a 20 Frame Strike. Throws are Primarily used against Punishing Holding, Punishing Unsafe Moves, and Punishing Turtlers who block without really thinking.

And that Brings us to Offensive Holds..... these are throws that Reverse the above mentioned rule.... so now if you perform a fast strike the offensive Hold will Beat it no matter how slow the Offensive Hold is.... its basicly a Hold.... but instead of waiting for someone to hit me, I can just perform it and it will beat an Opponent's Guard plus whatever attack they plan on using, yep.... these things are powerful.

Now lets get to specifics, Offensive Holds (as far as Tina is Concerned) Will Beat out High Punches, High Kicks, Mid Punches and Mid Kicks..... so long as your opponent is standing upright when they perform them, you cannot Throw a Crouching or Jumping Opponent.... still though you can imagine how annoying this is as pretty much all your moves are performed while standing up right, Also be warned.... in some cases characters like Mila and Tina can beat low kicks, this is a spacing issue as They Lunge forward when performing The Offensive Hold and the OH connects with you before your standing low kick connects with them.... this shouldn't be an issue against characterS like Jan Lee. Anyway, if you want to go on the Offensive against an Offensive Hold then your options are any Crouching Attacks you may have or You can Throw them out of it (Just like you would against a regular hold, I hope you do that already).... ofcourse its not that simple...... there different types of Offensive Holds, Tina and Mila's tackle is an Offensive Hold.... but they perform it while Crouching so if you try to throw them or use a High Strike, even while crouching it will miss, if you're jumping then theres a possibility they can go right underneath you.... oh very important..... this is one of the Offensive Holds that will beat a Standing Throw.
Bayman (That tricky bastard), his Offensive Hold is Hardcore, he Rolls Side ways when he perform's his, so no only is he classified as crouching but due to the sideways motion he can dodge your crouching strikes if they don't track and can possibly still connect the OH due to simple timing.... so against him you need a low throw punish, should be simple, every character has one..... oh Bayman also grabs out of his Forward Roll but gosh darnit I have no idea what type of grab it is, its sneaky as hell.

Your general defensive option from an Offensive Hold is to Crouch, but if you have a jumping back flip then you can do that.

But wait.... THERES MORE.... Jumping Offensive Holds !!! Yes, sweetness, some Offensive Holds are performed while jumping, several characters have them (including Tina) but this is actually Lisa Hamilton/La Mariposa's specialty... now the purpose of a Jumping Offensive Holds is that you can't Throw a Jumping Opponent as I mentioned.... geeze how long have I been typing..... anyway I am not entirely sure but I think I think this can actually beat out a throw.... so what you wana do is if Lisa is Running torwards you and she Leaps, Either Free Step or Side Step out if the way..... Yep, Jumping Offensive Holds don't usually having Tracking Properties....beware of your surroundings, if Lisa hops off a wall and Performs an Offensive Hold then that Offensive Hold will have the Ability to Track Side Steppers.... or she can Troll you and just perform a Drop Kick.... or a full body Slam. Yeah Lisa is a pain.
Pretty much more than Half of the DoA cast can perform Offensive Holds, you can bet for sure that if you're facing off against a Grappler then they know they have Offensive Holds, but with Striking/Grappler Hybrids like Alpha then its possible such players don't know the properties of their own character's throws, and then you have Marie Rose, I don't know for sure But her Offensive Holds can only be accessed from specific stances, When she Rolls Forward or When she is Back Turned.

And then we have the Enigma that is Low Offensive Holds..... only Psychics use these because it's hard to tell when your opponent is going to perform a crouching attack.... however I have a Gameplan..... I use Low Offensive Hold whenever someone rolls torwards me.... if I see a Rolling Animation then I reactively perform a Low Offensive Hold....
I'l have to experiment with these before I know the details but for now just keep in mind that as long as you don't crouch then they won't get you.... but if you must crouch then use a Low Kick. I don't know if a Low OH can beat a Low Throw by simple timing.

And yeah..... theres a whole lot more stuff about Offensive Holds, and I don't know about it because its mostly character specific but thats what I've gathered so far..... with Tina, but unlike Parries the OHs seem to be alot more consistent so that shouldn't be an issue.

Allrighty then..... it might seem complicated but you can handle it... no problem.
Its the side stepping that's going to be a massive pain in the ass to deal with.

Oh wow you must've either hated those grabbers or had a lot of experiences xD. And oh man the amount of mechanics on the holds! All great info! However I can't take in too much from it as I barely used Tina or other grabbers(in fact...I only played with 1/4 of roster...I played Akira mostly...) I'll try playing around with Tina a bit and try to get a feel of what you are saying.

Another question, what is the problem in sidestepping?(from the target's perspective or the player's?)

Lulu

Oh wow you must've either hated those grabbers or had a lot of experiences xD. And oh man the amount of mechanics on the holds! All great info! However I can't take in too much from it as I barely used Tina or other grabbers(in fact...I only played with 1/4 of roster...I played Akira mostly...) I'll try playing around with Tina a bit and try to get a feel of what you are saying.

Another question, what is the problem in sidestepping?(from the target's perspective or the player's?)

Yeah.... I didn't even realise how extensive Holds are. doesn't seem like much to me because I play Cuddle Happy Grapplers By default. I actually initially wanted to play a zoner like Ayane but for some reason I get more wins with Tina, I just decided to stick with it.

Naturally I struggle against striking characters so from time to time I attempt Jacky and Sarah's combo challenges to give my Tina an edge should my OHs ever get neutralised.

And yeah.... I struggle against other grapplers, half of what I know I didn't learn from what I do to my opponents..... I learned from what Bayman and Lisa have done to me, Bass Armstrong was a massive pain in my rear end because I didn't know why he kept grabbing me before I could grab him...... turns out he is quite the "Vortex Character" he uses his strikes to knock you down, and then his ground throws for advantage, from there its a guessing game between Strike or Grab............. I use to lose all the time because I didn't know he was using an Offensive Hold on me (my strategy was to use an OH of my own whenever I was at Disadvantage, thats why I kept losing) its when I screwed up my input and accidentily performed a regular throw that I realised what was actually happening.

luckily for you don't have use a grappler against another grappler to learn about these things. Simply experimenting with Tina against anyone should be enough for the basics..... its better to go back to Akira once you got a handle on things because the learning by using the character that beats you method is only for simple things....

Lulu

Oh right.... side stepping.... I knew I was forgetting something.

Side Stepping in games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter work differently than in DoA. in those games when you Side Step, you avoid the incoming attack and all the other attacks following it if its part of a string. In DoA you only avoid one Strike at a time, if someone pokes at you 3 times then you need to side step three times to avoid each individual strike.... people don't actually like this aspect of DoA (doesn't bother me).
You can punish people who side step by Grabbing them or using Tracking moves, thats great news for Tina and Ayane..... another method is to use longer, faster attack strings so that even if you do miss the first hit then there's hope for the 2nd or Third.

So what does that mean for Akira ? Well Akira has a Finite number of moves, infact all the guest VF characters seem to have a fast Linear Fighting Style so they have a harder time dealing with characters that move side to side, this affects Akira the most because he has the shortest strings and a limited number of tracking moves (that I know of)..... for the most part the one thing thats stopping this from becoming a real problem is because the nature of how the side step works and how people feel about it means you don't see it as much....... the down side is there are characters who have a special command side step, Christie is crouching in her Jakeiho stance and Marie Rose jumps in her Side Step..... further narrowing down the tools in your arsenal to stop them. People who use these characters are going to pretty much Side Step all the time especially agains Akira. Personal I think they are a much bigger threat than Grapplers.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I am making a Akira video with myself, Sly and 866Ain. I won't finish it for awhile though, probably till after ECT or so.

Lulu

Okay.... quick important update.
Low Offensive Holds do catch crouching low kicks and crouching mid kicks aswell......
So essentially what this means is that The Combination of Offensive Holds and Low Offensive Holds covers all basis of standing and crouching strikes.

So you're only defense against Any type of Offensive Holds is to either know which one is coming and stand or crouching accordingly (then perform your counter attack.)........ or use jumping attacks.... of any kind.
Its funny.... the characters that specialise in Offensive Holds have defenses against them.... Both Tina and Lisa have a Hopping Mid Kick that will beat out both types of Offensive Holds. I think Bass hops in one of his attacks too.... I say hop instead of jump because its very short and relatively quick compared to Akira's :8::P: .

Okay now I think that covers everything about basic and intermediate Offensive Holds.

koko-puff

Okay.... quick important update.
Low Offensive Holds do catch crouching low kicks and crouching mid kicks aswell......
So essentially what this means is that The Combination of Offensive Holds and Low Offensive Holds covers all basis of standing and crouching strikes.

So you're only defense against Any type of Offensive Holds is to either know which one is coming and stand or crouching accordingly (then perform your counter attack.)........ or use jumping attacks.... of any kind.
Its funny.... the characters that specialise in Offensive Holds have defenses against them.... Both Tina and Lisa have a Hopping Mid Kick that will beat out both types of Offensive Holds. I think Bass hops in one of his attacks too.... I say hop instead of jump because its very short and relatively quick compared to Akira's :8::P: .

Okay now I think that covers everything about basic and intermediate Offensive Holds.

Well..that is annoying and I got what you are trying to say with offensive holds lol no wonder I kept getting grabbed when I swear I could've cancelled with my strikes... Why can't Akira have one of those..., however I still like Akira more than Tina...Tina have way too many combo throws to know and use!

I am making a Akira video with myself, Sly and 866Ain. I won't finish it for awhile though, probably till after ECT or so.

Always looking forward for great Akira videos!(Tho I swear your Leon videos are wayyyy more intimidating than the Akira ones >:p)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD