Media Nintendo is open to another Warriors Game

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

So yeah, I guess KT proposed a Star Fox Warriors game to Nintendo, but it was rejected naturally. I don't like Warriors games, but any excuse for Star Fox anything is okay with me at this point. Nintendo is open for another game, but not Star Fox.

NoctTengu

I was pretty disappointed to hear they turned Star Fox down. I don't imagine it playing like a normal musou game would. The idea reminded me of Star Fox Assault.

But, for other Nintendo musou games, I think the best and easiest ones to work with would be Fire Emblem and Kirby. I can also see Kid Icarus working as one, but I feel that series needs more characters or at least another game before making one.

Argentus

I think they should just make a Zelda Warriors 2, and bring in more like Saria, the Bombchu Alley Girl, Nabooru, etc etc. I'm still happy they are STILL releasing new content for the first Hyrule Warriors. Ravio and gay ganondorf from the 3ds game incoming this month.

the real thing is Star Fox is the only other real Nintendo property with enough characters to warrant a Musou game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD