Nioh 2 - Last Chance Trial Discussion

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Suggestion to DOA players that need a break from the Dead or Alive 6 shenanigans but still want to support the team they love: Play Nioh 2. This is the game you are looking for. First and foremost this game is up to the standard I expect from Team NINJA. Second the game is just gushing with beautiful little details.

Just look at that render. I absolutely love that for whatever unimaginable reason I can change my character's hair color and appearance whenever I want for free! Can't even begin to comprehend how good this character customization is. This is the treatment Dead or Alive 6 should have received, but you can see where all the money went from Team NINJA these past few years.

If you are just beginning like me be sure to collect the boon at the Shrine for the William skin we had before in the beta and this time a Shoulder Strap as well that can start your questing off with an early accessory before you even start playing.

The strategy hut is an awesome place to unwind after intense battles. By the looks of it you can decorate it a bit, and prepare for the challenges ahead in peace. You can also visit the blacksmith to customize all sorts of things that will help you along the way. So far this is likely going to be my GOTY.

What do you think of it? The adventure for me begins now!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD