Official DOAC Tournament - DOA4 Online Feb 26th 2011

Allan Paris

doaonline.jpg

DATE: Saturday Feburary 26, 2011- - -> 9: 30PM EST,
8: 30PM CST,
7: 30PM MST, 6: 30PM PST

Whether you play for fun or for hardcore competition come join, and play with your fellow Dead Or Alive community members. Semi Finals and Grand Finals will be recorded and uploaded to: http://www.youtube.com/thedoacentral

Remember it is only online and this is your GAME!

Tournament Rules
+ Double Elimination
+ Time 60 Seconds
+ Life: Normal
+ Winner Has Character Lock
+ Regular Matches(3 rounds a match): 2/3
Semi Finals(3 rounds a match): 3/5
Grand Finals(3 rounds a match): 4/7
+ Random Stage Select

+ Experimental Playground Banned; go back to lobby and start again if it comes up!

PLAYERS

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hubbs, Virtuapai, Kasumi-chan, Baco, and I will be participating in some 3.1 casuals while running the GVN Winter Brawl event next weekend. Needless to say, I will be unavailable to record/stream this tournament, let alone participate.

Allan Paris

Official DOAC Tournament - DOA4 Online;RESULTS Feb 26th 2011

Thank you all for showing up and participating in the Dead Or Alive 4 online tournament. Congratulations to JimLoveTessa NL for winning the tournament.

1. :genfu JimLoveTessa NL

2. :helena :kasumi :hayabusa :hayate xAllan Paris x

3. :hayabusa IR E L AXx

4. PMA Universe
5. Xx Raasnu xX
5. o 5 E N S E I o
7. H20 Evil
7. TB brightgamer
9. Honda X NarNar
9. TessaLoveJim NL
9. HeadshotDEMON40
9. Aiel Swordsman
13. KINGKARON313
13. DE R Herokiller
13. O PR3SAGE O

The Winners Semi Finals were recorded but will not be posted due to severe lag. . . . . x Allan Paris x Vs JimLoveTessa NL. . . . . JimLoveTessa NL won the best of 5 (3-0).

The Loser Semi Finals were the only matches that were recorded that is viewable; . . . . . x Allan Paris x Vs IR E L AXx. . . . . . . x Allan Paris x won the best of 5 (3-0).

The Grand Finals, was; x Allan Paris x Vs JimLoveTessa NL. Our connection was still not up to par, so, IR E L AXx a replacement player for the match tried to play. The same issue with lag was still there. So, going down the line PMA Universe played, lag wasn't really an issue here. JimLoveTessa NL Vs PMA Universe was the matched played so a winner would be declared, instead of nothing being played at all. . . . . JimLoveTessa NL won the best of 7 (4-1).

As far as the footage goes, this tournament will not be uploaded to thedoacentral youtube channel. I have some casual matches I will be uploading soon, but that is about it. I apologize to you viewers that wanted to see this tournament.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD