Official Eliot Discord server is now up!

kazenouta

HI:) do you remember me. I have a question? I'm using the new Eliot and get use to the new system. He seems pretty much the same i think. The new gen fu moves are usefull but his combos are really similar. However I really hate his fatal stun. I don't understand why characters like christie and others can do fatal stun regardless of the position while eliot need the enemy to be crouch . ( i Think it's more difficult for him to hit a fatal stun). Also i Don't like the fact that they remore the sitting position. (3kp seems less useful) What do you think about the new eliot?

iThe Apprentice

HI:) do you remember me. I have a question? I'm using the new Eliot and get use to the new system. He seems pretty much the same i think. The new gen fu moves are usefull but his combos are really similar. However I really hate his fatal stun. I don't understand why characters like christie and others can do fatal stun regardless of the position while eliot need the enemy to be crouch . ( i Think it's more difficult for him to hit a fatal stun). Also i Don't like the fact that they remore the sitting position. (3kp seems less useful) What do you think about the new eliot?
Sorry for the super late reply man, I had no idea anyone even came to this thread and replied lol. You can ask me anything in the server itself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD