Online issue on PS4? help

Virtua Mima

Can somebody please help me? I don't know if I'm asking at the right place. Whenever I play online and my opponent rematches instantly I'm unable to rematch them because I'm stuck on the "winner" screen watching the countdown drop to 0 before the menu appears. Anybody else has this issue? Is my internet bad? Is DOA netcode bad? Should I ditch the PS and play on PC? What's the issue? :/

werewolfgold

You can skip pass the win pose prematurely by pressing X repeatedly. You just have to then keep skipping past everything until you get to where you can click Fight Again. The timer is dumb, I know.

Virtua Mima

That's the thing! I'm mashing X and skipping past all that, and then there is a glitch where the menu doesn't appear for like 10 seconds and I'm stuck there looking at the character, waiting for the menu to appear, and if my opponent immediately rematches, the countdown starts but I still can't do anything until the countdown hits 0, after which the menu will appear with "fight again" greyed out. I can only rematch them if they don't immediately rematch me. In that case I'll still be stuck for 10 seconds before my menu appears but since my opponent hasn't started the countdown, or starts it half way through the 10 second glitch, I can hit "fight again" before the clock hits 0. I hope I'm explaining that well, it's confusing.

Anyway, I appreciate the help werewolfgold! It doesn't look like anybody else has this issue or knows how to help : (

werewolfgold

Do you have it set in the game settings to automatically save replays? That could be why it's taking so long to get to the menu.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD