Online Live Players?

Frappuccino

I picked up 5 at launch... it's been a good 5 years since I played DOA seriously.
Under my old tag I hung around/talked to a lot of well known players, and since I'm going to EVO this year I figure there's no better time than now to try and pick up the game again.

From what I understand, online is pretty much dead. SC has no DOA scene at all. I support my BF who's a competitive UMvC and SFxT player to local tourneys and have only seen DOA casuals at one. Everyone here just laughs whenever you mention the game, lol.

So, does anyone hang around on Live that would like to play? My GT is Panda Espresso.

Koompbala

I picked up 5 at launch... it's been a good 5 years since I played DOA seriously.
Under my old tag I hung around/talked to a lot of well known players, and since I'm going to EVO this year I figure there's no better time than now to try and pick up the game again.

From what I understand, online is pretty much dead. SC has no DOA scene at all. I support my BF who's a competitive UMvC and SFxT player to local tourneys and have only seen DOA casuals at one. Everyone here just laughs whenever you mention the game, lol.

So, does anyone hang around on Live that would like to play? My GT is Panda Espresso.

Panda Express? I would if I had internet was playing today. Apparently my copy of DoA has a problem with lobbies for whatever reason.

ikodomo

If your in so-cal I suggest heading over to the so-cal thread. We do have a bit down there.
Yeah we just had a DOA gathering today for about 5+ hours. We tend to hold it every Saturday at one the player's houses. If you need help with a ride, no need to be afraid to ask.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
My GT is HaZe Crimson, will change the name soon seeing as I'm not in a clan (It sounds like a clan name. :p) Feel free to invite me to a couple games.

Darth Lotonic X

I usually get on pretty late, but I wouldn't mind playing with you. It would be a refreshing change from playing against the same few people over and over again.

Frappuccino

I remember playing with you quite a bit in 4, Lotonic.
I'm thinking about changing my GT sometime today, so I'll add all of you soon.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I usually get on pretty late, but I wouldn't mind playing with you. It would be a refreshing change from playing against the same few people over and over again.

I haven't played doa with you in forever. We should play sometime whenever we're both on(and not busy with other games/stuff).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD