Online Promotion Tournaments (Poll)

Would you join these types of Tournaments?

• Total voters
The Dream and Idea

I made this Thread in order to fund Online Tournaments for DOA that will promote Growth in the E-Sports Community as well as provide a way for aspiring E-Athletes a way to acquire the Competition and Confidence they will need for Higher Tiers of Offline play.

For our community to grow as a whole, we will need to encourage lower levels of play to practice and attain a higher knowledge of basic fundamentals of the DOA through the setting of small obtainable goals and tests. How do we accomplish this?

My idea is that through a tiered system of consistent Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced Online Tournaments with cash prizes and rivalries players will strive to become better and excel in order to show what they have learned through practice and be recognized as a rising DOA E-Athlete. This will both fund travel to Offline Tournaments and Gatherings (Cash Prizes) and promote higher levels of Competition (Rivalries)

The Set Up

Tournaments will be run weekly to Bi Weekly, depending on funding as well as community decision. Tournaments will consist of Open registration for Novice players, a Seeded Registration for Intermediate players (Meaning they can no longer register for Novice Tournaments thus promoting growth in the Novice Tiers), and an Invitational Registration for Advanced players (Winners and High placers will be invited to Advanced Tournaments and will not be able to Register for Novice, or Intermediate Tournaments While the Advanced Tournament is Running, Promoting growth in the Intermediate Tiers).

The Prizes

Different Tiers of Tournaments will offer different Cash Prizes, Novice Tournaments will provide multiple prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd placements (promoting more growth and practice for future Online Tournaments and starting interest in Offline Tournaments and Travel).

Intermediate Tournaments will Offer a higher Cash Prizes but only to the top 2 placements (Rewarding those who have practiced more actively and Encouraging winners to travel to Offline Tournaments close to their region.)

Advanced Tournaments will only have a 1st place prize being much higher then the other tiers (This Tournament is INVITE ONLY, keep the competition high, E-Athletes will face others that have proven themselves the right to be in this tier and only one can win. E-Athletes in this Tier should make every effort to find Offline Tournaments to increase their competition).

The Future and What this Means.

We all know that Offline Play is the way to go in order to test your true skill, but we also know that communities Grow with strong constant encouragement and testing that Online Play can provide with the basics (Strikes, Throw, Holds, The Triangle System, Knockdowns & Recovery, Stuns, Dealing With Stuns, Combos, and The Environment) that the community is trying to show with videos and tutorials

If we reach the Goal with donations( $1,500 ) we will have enough funds to run these tournaments for a years time. This is an experiment and I believe only positive results can occur, lets make an attempt at getting a stronger community. The more funding we gain - the bigger the number of new players from other fighting communities will come. This money will be in an account dedicated 100% to prizes and growth.

If No Donations Happen

I believe in my Idea and will fund it with all the spare money I have, look for my tournaments in the tournament section if this excites and interests you! It will happen regardless of Donations but they will help the cause.

Cash Tournaments Funded by Players, For Winners

If You Would Like to Donate

I can only accept paypal at this time Nicolas.Buffenbarger@gmail.com I will update this thread and any Tournament Listing I have to Sponsors and Donators in our total amount to this cause.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD