Online Tournaments for an Ohio player?

Minatao

This has probably been addressed elsewhere, but i figured I'll ask anyway. The area i live in doesn't really have a very big MAJOR gaming community, so there aren't a lot of tournament events nearby unless there's something in Pittsburgh which I'm not too familiar with. Are Online tournaments a thing at all for those of us who can't afford to travel long distances to go to some of these events? I would love to play competitively at events but financially just can't afford airfare and hotel fees to consider going to fight in the larger tournaments.

For reference, I live in Ohio, about 30-40 minutes from Pittsburg, if there are any shops in that area that run events I'd be happy to attend, but i don't have any local shops here.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
@Allan Paris knows the people who are in the Ohio area. You also have the Player Map (Link in the navigation at the top of every page) which can give you some player IDs for people in your area.

Allan Paris

For reference, I live in Ohio, about 30-40 minutes from Pittsburg, if there are any shops in that area that run events I'd be happy to attend, but i don't have any local shops here.

The only player I know of that is that far east in Ohio is NinjaCW. He comes up to MI to play when he can make it out. I do not think he is on FSD or he does not come here at all. I can tell him there is another player out there and maybe you two can get some games in or ride with each other whenever he can make it up to the tournaments in MI. If you are on facebook that would help out a great deal as far as communication goes.

As far as online tournaments there are a couple of them floating around. I think @LordXav1er post the ones he runs on here. Go to the tournament forums and see.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD