Playing randoms is really boring. Anyone down to play?(PS3)

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I'm bored playing randoms. Play rank, lobby..etc so much that I run into the same people all the time and no real competition. It's not even about competition just need people to help me not be bored. Doesn't matter if you're good, or bad at the game. Bad players can learn. Although not much you can learn online, but to get better online.

Anyways I don't have many DOA players on my FL. Anyone down to play? Just add me: ChocolateINative(That's a capital i between Chocolate and Native).

I'm bored playing randoms. Play rank, lobby..etc so much that I run into the same people all the time and no real competition. It's not even about competition just need people to help me not be bored. Doesn't matter if you're good, or bad at the game. Bad players can learn. Although not much you can learn online, but to get better online.

Anyways I don't have many DOA players on my FL. Anyone down to play? Just add me: ChocolateINative(That's a capital i between Chocolate and Native).

I'll add you later when I get home, we both live in the Bay area so the connection should be smooth. My PSN is below my username.

TakedaZX

Open lobby right now guys. FreeStepDodge-Takeda. Come on in. Also add InfernoZX5.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Yeah. THe game does that "unable to join" crap sometimes. I'm in a game right now, but if you still have time later I will join.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD