Poll: Who will be the next playable character(s) in a DOA fighter?

Well who then?

• Ninja Clone (includes Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi, and Ayane or a combination of all 4 like final boss)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

David Gregg

Multiple votes allowed on this one since there's so many characters. I based these choices partially on the events that took place in 5 and how the story ended as well as an existing character who isn't playable already.

I know it's too soon to make predictions especially since we have no clue when the next new character will be added (could be DOA 6) but oh well.

Rawbietussin

Even with the 2 year timeskip, I don't think Genfu would allow Mei Lin to participate even if she can have a potential to be his or Eliot's successor but then again we see fighters who are total jailbaits by age or appearance as playable characters. (Amy Sorel in Soul Calibur II, Anita in Marvel Super Heroes, Megaman and Roll in Marvel VS Capcom 1-2)

Niki and Rio could have been a nice addition. I mean, Lisa came from the DOAX series before they made her a fighter in DOA4. It shouldn't be that hard for them to become a fighter too. Just slap in a random fighting style and they're good to go. Same goes with Irene but I prefer her outfit in DOAD to be her default costume.

It would be nice to finally have a new curly-haired female fighter and a male redhead fighter.

Number 13

Game needs another old male geezer to balance out the amount of estrogen in this game.

muramasa-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-character-artwork.jpg

Muramasa would be fighting with one arm behind his back. His PB would be smashing a pot on your face after he stubbed your toe.

David Gregg

Interesting...was definitely not expecting so many donovan votes. I can't even picture him fighting in the game tbh. lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD