Pro players Kasumi YouTube videos?

extravagant

Hello, new to the section here. Who are the current pros using Kasumi and showing great skill at tournaments? I was wondering if there anyone here knew some good Kasumi main pro players to refer to and study to get better, or any epic fights that showcase Kasumi's technical abilities and skills.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Well, you could check out the Kasumi discord on which quite a lot of tech is shared and a lot of well known Kasumi players are around too.

See here
https://www.freestepdodge.com/threa...i-gameplay-discussion-thread.8081/post-392505.

Other that, the usual suspects you want to look out for when it comes to Kasumi are @Mr.Kwiggle , @Allan Paris, @J.D.E., ShadeSwifteye, RenderingStar, @UprisingJC, @KasumiLover and everyone else hanging around in the Kasumi subforum (plz dont kill me if you are not mentioned here folks lol, I know you all love your main).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, you could check out the Kasumi discord on which quite a lot of tech is shared and a lot of well known Kasumi players are around too.

See here
https://www.freestepdodge.com/threa...i-gameplay-discussion-thread.8081/post-392505.

Other that, the usual suspects you want to look out for when it comes to Kasumi are @Mr.Kwiggle , @Allan Paris, @J.D.E., ShadeSwifteye, RenderingStar, @UprisingJC, @KasumiLover and everyone else hanging around in the Kasumi subforum (plz dont kill me if you are not mentioned here folks lol, I know you all love your main).
@panicitstylor also is very knowledgeable with Kasumi too, I subbed him on YT and never looked back xD KillerSwag who I've also seen videos of on YT(he's on Twitter as well, he's liked several of my Kasumi share techs) is also around too although he's more gameplay oriented, I don't see him on here too often but he usually brings really solid gameplay videos when he drops by

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I would say just watch all kinds of Kasumis' to see what to do & what not to do because most of us play differently. Like this past tournament at Final Round, me & Kwiggle had mirror match *Which he won* which was streamed while Allan (Lucky Loopz) & Shade Swifteye had a mirror match off stream in pools. So it's pretty much what they're saying. Wish that it would've gotten streamed too I could've gone back to watch it. Hoping that Tylor & others can make it out too so they can showcase.

Edit: Personally, I wish people didn't use the term "Pro Player" so loosely. This leads to a bad misinterpretation of a player. It can be really misleading. A pro player to me is someone who plays games with a sponsorship & brands backing players up. You'll see them in certain T-Shirt with logos & colors. Clan members do this too though. They don't have to be pros to necessarily be knowledgeable at games or can even be high level, yet no sponsorship. No one in the OP meant any harm, but it's just something that people figuratively say that I wish they would keep in mind. This also puts unwanted pressure among players too.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD