DOA5LR PS4 - DOA5 LR - Central/South America.

Sotherius

So, hello everyone, i'm making this thread to see if there are people from the South or Central America that wants to play online matches.

I'm currently working to improve my connection, but there is so much that can be done since i live in a country town currently and internet here isn't great even for Brazilian standards, and doa's netcode isn't very good to begin with.

But anyways, this thread is to get all the the people from this specific region or people that wants to battle against people from this region.

I just want to be able to play against people.

YBNDM

Have you heard of AyaneNinjaMai? He's one of my online friends and he lives in Brazil but I'm not exactly sure where.

Sotherius

Hmm, never heard of him. If you could tell him about me, i would love it.

Also, i changed my IPS. and I think i can't get it to a better state, so, if i can't find people to play, or if the lag is too much, i will probably have to play DOA 5 LR only on single player modes and hope that Team Ninja makes DOA 6 with a good netcode.

But, anyone willing to play me, even though i'm a complete beginner, and my DOA is crashing with certain costumes (will try to reinstall everything once my physical copy arrives), and connections with me won't probably be great, i would love to, just because i got so hooked with this game even barely playing it against real people.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD