Questions about DOAD

JetLag83

This is the only DOA title I haven't played and now I'm wanting to buy it just to play when I'm not on the Xbox One... My questions to anyone is..

1. Is it fluid?
2. Is the 3ds anolog stick as good as a controller when playing this game?
3. Is it worth buying if your a DOA fan?
4. Is it different in anyway shape or form from the console DOA games?

I really did no research on this game because when it comes to portable fighting games I worry that the buttons will wear out faster so I tend to stay away from portable fighters but I'm thinking I want this game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
1. Yeah, it runs smooth as long as you don't 3D
2. Not to me, it feels stubbier and more sensitive to touch, so I just use the D-pad.
3. It's not necessary, but if you want a good "best of" version of all the DOAs up the the fourth game, go for it!:)
4. It's basically a tighter, less clunky version of DOA4 with a combination of the DOA2 and DOA4 ground game merged together. There's also the 3-point hold system instead of 4-point.

JetLag83

1. Yeah, it runs smooth as long as you don't 3D
2. Not to me, it feels stubbier and more sensitive to touch, so I just use the D-pad.
3. It's not necessary, but if you want a good "best of" version of all the DOAs up the the fourth game, go for it!:)
4. It's basically a tighter, less clunky version of DOA4 with a combination of the DOA2 and DOA4 ground game merged together. There's also the 3-point hold system instead of 4-point.
Thanks a lot for the reply! That was helpful :) I think I will pick it up soon.

P2p1mbs

I recently tried a demo for this game and was very impressed by the 3d. I'm now REALLY tempted to buy a 3ds just for this game even if I found the controls a bit difficult due to the smaller buttons.

Is it worth getting a 3ds just for this game? If I can still find a copy, may just buy the game itself either way though.

SilverForte

I recently tried a demo for this game and was very impressed by the 3d. I'm now REALLY tempted to buy a 3ds just for this game even if I found the controls a bit difficult due to the smaller buttons.

Is it worth getting a 3ds just for this game? If I can still find a copy, may just buy the game itself either way though.
Just for this game? No. However the 3ds has lots of good titles anyways and doad is worth picking up. Only doa with playable Genra.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD