Quick turn around and quick ground recovery

Akumasama

What is the exact method for a quick turn around when you end up with your back towards the enemy?
Do some character turn faster than others?
I never had this impression from previous past DoA games but yesterday I was playing against a guy who uses two different characters (Bayman and Hayate) and he was always managing 100% of the time to turn around when I do 6+P after a 214+T throw on my Helena character, when he shouldn't be supposed to do that.
Yet that same player when using Hayate could never ever ever do that.

It happened to me in the past, that sometimes people could manage to turn around/counter fast. It happened rarely to me, but it did. Before yesterday I always assumed it was my mistake (or lag/latency) in being just a couple of frames slower than I could've been.
But yesterday it was different... so really I wonder: what is the correct method to perform a quick turn around and do some characters turn faster than others?

Then another thing, the quick recovery on explosive ground. I think there are some moves that slam you on the ground where you cannot perform the quick recovery and others (the majority) where you can.
How can I tell these moves around in the training mode, to understand which moves do not allow your opponent to perform a quick recovery when slammed on the ground?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Iirc to quick turn around you can just press :h: quickly when forced to turn backwards to turn around, I think another day hi remember to do this is in Dimensions where there was button prompt that had you do :6::4::6::4::6: but idk if that still really works.

And if you want to test quick recovery you have to set that option on in training mode and the opponent will immediately get up from a hard knockdown if they can from attacks, holds, throws, etc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD