Quick Turn To Block.

Emulsion

Probably something simple that I have missed or over looked, but how do you turn quick to guard? I start getting annoyed when Ayane, Kasumi, Lisa, etc... attack or knock me down, jump over me and attack from behind. I have seen other players do it. A fair few times I have used Christie's 4P+H to spin them round and they turn pretty much instantly to block.

Dave

I think it's just hitting the guard button, but I could be wrong. I have the same problem you do.

Gaignun

If I'm not mistaken, it takes 5 frames to turn around, so you won't start blocking until 5 frames after you press and hold H.

dawnbringer

You can also turn around while crouching with :2::h:, avoiding high strikes and throws. Back turned crouching takes only 1 frame, i.e. it's faster than front turned crouching.

Sam Sultan

You can press :h: to guard but you can also use :6::6: or :4::4: depending on which way your back is turned to this way you are not only going to block but aso create some space between you and your opponent making your opponent's next move wiff.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD