Rumor: Dead or Alive 5 revealed at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect Legend

GameSpot has posted a big interactive floor plan, showing what's going to be on the showroom floor at E3 next week.
500x_e33.jpg

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Thanks for posting this PL!

I'm looking forward to seeing a trailer to show the direction they're going to take the series. However, I will proceed with caution until E3 arrives and what's announced is announced.

I've edited your post with part of the original article reporting it. Below is the rest of the article:

Now, none of these games will come as a surprise to anyone. They're sequels to big franchises, and expected ones at that. Heck, we've even had warning that both Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 would be out in 2011.

These could be typos, they could be database errors, they could be complete and utter guesswork on the part of GameSpot; then again, they could also be a genuine slip. We've contacted everyone involved, and will update if we hear back.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I hope this is true. the more info we get the better.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Watch it be exclusive to the Wii or Nintendo 3DS, with special guest character Samus Aran.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
Watch it be exclusive to the Wii or Nintendo 3DS, with special guest character Samus Aran.

LOL, it better not. They will be losing a lot of fans on that one. Right now, I do not care if we have Giant Pandas, and marsupials as characters.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
This news about doa5 can very well be true:
CVG said:
How would you characterise your line up for 2010?
Our line up for 2010 is two-pronged. We have those titles which fans keep demanding; for example new installments in our Warriors and Dead Or Alive series - those titles will always be a part of our portfolio.

We are also very pleased to have new IPs in our slate as well and we hope these will introduce Tecmo Koei to new types of gamer and a wider audience. Quantum Theory will spearhead our new releases in the summer - with this title we hope to deliver something exciting and innovative to fans of the third-person shooting genre.

Here is the Source

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Keep in mind Virtuapai that he could have been referencing Dead or Alive Xtreme Paradise.

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
True, but who is demanding Doa Volleyball? I am pretty sure they know we want Doa5.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Still no word on what type of game it is.

Oh well, I'm going back to enjoy DOA3. Wake me when Tecmo gets a real announcement going.

Hell if I'm buying a 3DS (I'm broke).

virtuaPAI

Staff member
Administrator
Im going to close this thread. Back to playing the other Doa fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD