Community Shortcut to Move List Emoticons??

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Is there a way to have shortcuts for the movelist emoticons?

It would be cool if I could just type in 1K > 6P > 2K and it would automatically translate to it's emoticons upon submission.

I understand this will cause problems for putting in numbers, but what if there was a way you could allow it to show in encoded square brackets?

I'd be happy to pay a donation for that feature. :)

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
The way to do it is to type : then the command type (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,P,K,H,T, etc.) then close it with : as a single word. There is additional stuff for charging commands using :[ and ]: with the charging command between those and :[[ and ]]: for completely charged commands. If you hover over the emoticons as well they show what command was used or can be used to make those emoticons.
:1::2::3::4::6::7::8::9:
:P::K::h::H+P::P+K::H+K:
:K::[K]::[[K]]:
:leon:
There is a list somewhere that has most/all of the possible emoticons.

Reactions: d3v

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
But wouldn't it be easier if you could just do it as a whole, instead of individually setting the colon or the square bracket to the moves? Wouldn't you rather highlight the parts you want and click the special button to encode them to emoticons?

I'm not trying to sound difficult here, and I don't want to give the admins a hard time. I respect them greatly. And as I said, I'd be willing to pay for their hard work in the slight modifications to improve the user experience.

WAZAAAAA

You can always do it yourself and resort to regex.

What you typed by hand:
Code:
1K > 6P > 2K
Find:
Code:
(1)|(2)|(6)|(P)|(K)
Replace:
Code:
(?1\:1\:)(?2\:2\:)(?3\:6\:)(?4\:P\:)(?5\:K\:)
What the result will be:
Code:
:1::K: > :6::P: > :2::K:
Which looks like:
:1::K: > :6::P: > :2::K:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD