DOA5U Someone who use Jann LEE due to Bruce Lee?

K9999LUCKY

I love this game and only use Jann Lee because his action is very cool and Bruce Lee is my favorite Kong Fu Movie star. Do some one just love Jann Lee like me? My PSN id is K9999LUCKY, I'm a new member and hope to make more friends here.
Can I know your PSN id if you play playstation3 ?

Last edited:

Gurimmjaw

A Jann Lee player? Glad to see this thread lol. I main Jann Lee so go ahead and add me. My PSN ID is Gurimmjaw.

Though to answer I am a huge fan of Jann Lee. Him being my favorite DoA character having the JKD style we all know and love. The Bruce Lee thing what influenced me to use Jann Lee too but not the main factor. His personality and playstyle what I like most about Jann Lee.

Also huge Bruce Lee fan as well. Love all his movies.

"Be like water my friend" - Bruce Lee

SweetSauceBoss

Yeah, he was my favorite character in DOA1-DOA3. I've strayed away from him in DOA5 but I'm glad to see him finally win the tournament xD. Might actually learn how to use him more efficiently now. Bruce Lee is one of my idols, I've watched all 5 of his movies very religiously since I was a kid and I still do lol. Always loved the Bruce Lee archetypes in fighting games. Huge fan of the JKD style as well. Anyways, I'm up for whatevers haha my PSN is my username, SweetSauceBoss. Hope to play you guys!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD