DOA5LR Spacing, footsies, and neutral game

Yesterday

Hello, I'm having trouble with Akira in these situations the higher I go in rank. Right now I'm a c- with only using Akira but I know I must get better with these things including frame data as well. I also have a problem with players that rush me at once. I've watched alot of Sly Bass and Destructionbomb videos and they have helped alot with my overrall game. Just wanted to say thanks you guys as well. Anyways any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Hello, I'm having trouble with Akira in these situations the higher I go in rank. Right now I'm a c- with only using Akira but I know I must get better with these things including frame data as well. I also have a problem with players that rush me at once. I've watched alot of Sly Bass and Destructionbomb videos and they have helped alot with my overrall game. Just wanted to say thanks you guys as well. Anyways any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated.
If you've taken in all the info from our videos/posts, then there really isn't anything else we can provide. It just comes down to fighting game basics and not over extending. Stuff like running up and blocking. Circle them to put their backs towards breakables/walls/danger zones and make them retreat into them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD