Tag online

Should TN add tag online again

• Total voters

IronJusBlaze

Tag on DOA5 isnt the same, Like on DOA4 i relied on my online tag partner to know the character's moves and launchers , Now i have to learn two characters just to play tag online . Why isnt tag multiplayer online on DOA5 ?

Kronin

I would wish the tag online, but overall because I like the mode and to play it also just against the CPU (and in addition in Doa5 this give the possibility to play with real people online, a game experience more near to Doa3.1 for who interested in it).

Personally I think that play in tag online with another player it's not a thing so easy and simple: yes, it's not needed the ability in the execution of the tag character's moves, but surely you have to know however a basic knowledge of the other character, and in addition the tag juggles existing with him and also like your partner player act to know exactly what he desire to do before of the adversaries. Finally, in all this I think that the timing become an element still more fundamental that when the game is played 1 chara vs 1 chara and/or with just 1 person against another.

To think just that it's necessary to know the launchers of the other player to know when intervene (like seemed you were implying, if I'm wrong sorry), seems to me a reasoning too much simplicistic.

However like I said, my answer to the poll is a big "YES!" XD And off course I find funny to create a team of 2 different people to play online me too.:)

synce

I'm actually expecting them to drop tag for DOA6 since it's so unpopular online, and I won't mind it one bit. They could use the time and money saved to create more characters, bigger stages, and focus more on balancing singles matchups.

Kronin

I'm actually expecting them to drop tag for DOA6 since it's so unpopular online, and I won't mind it one bit. They could use the time and money saved to create more characters, bigger stages, and focus more on balancing singles matchups.

I don't think so, it could be unpopular between the competitive players, but TN knows than the majority of the fans of the game like the Tag mode. The developers received various negative feedback about its implementation in Doa Dimensions, indeed the return of the "real tag" was one of the first things that they had announced about Doa5 if I don't remeber wrongly.

In addition, considering like Doa5 Tag keep a gameplay really similar to Doa3.1, I really think that now it will become finally popular in the offline scene among the Western competitve players.

PS: The lack of the Tag in the PSVita version is likely given to the hardware of the console (maybe for problems overall in the online game that offline).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD