TECMO's Ultimate Angels; did it really exists?

Moneyspider_Todd

First of all, merry christmas!

On topic: I've just remembered years ago (like a decade ago) i found some screenshots of an all-girls wrestling game made by Tecmo in 2006. The game looked fun, like an updated Tecmo pro Wrestling of NES. But as years passed i couldn't find anything about that game. It was released? Where i could find it? Who was the unlockable character?
ua01.gif
ua03.gif
ua02.gif
ua04.gif

So, i left my question here; did the game actually got a release date? Did it actually got released, even in japan? And if it was released... who was the unlockable character? (fingers crossed for Tina)

URL Link of old TECMO's website with screenshots of the game http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/tgame/product_y.htm

That's it.
Greetings!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I heard this was intended to be a mobile game that was cancelled due to simply hardware limitations. They never renewed the rights apparently. As for an unlockable character, not sure.

Going from the what the game is suppose to be, didn't look like a game that would sell well in general. Maybe to a more wrestling side of standard fans than a fighting game one.

Also Merry Christmas.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD