The colour grading is dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

I was so excited at the E3 trailer because the stage was looked so bright, energetic and expensive. The stages in the new gameplay have ugly muddy textures, its really dark and bland. The are not taking advantage of current gen capabilities.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...So if a stage is darker and bland in design and intentionally has darker textures then it's not taking advantage of current gen capabilities?

yGHULQW.jpg

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Not trying to be rude or anything, but this opinion really didn't require an entire thread to voice.

This could've easily been a status post.

Truth

...So if a stage is darker and bland in design and intentionally has darker textures then it's not taking advantage of current gen capabilities?

yGHULQW.jpg

Current gen is supposed to be sharp not muddy. The colours in this game are all wrong. Compared to the crisp and harmonised pallet we will be getting with Soul Calibur, this aint cutting it! Even DOA4 was better. I'm tired to these dark ass stages, enough is enough. It makes no damn sense to put these characters in retro costumes without the retro saturation. The aesthetic is all over the place.

himg0yyt.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Current gen is supposed to be sharp not muddy. The colours in this game are all wrong. Compared to the crisp and harmonised pallet we will be getting with Soul Calibur, this aint cutting it! Even DOA4 was better. I'm tired to these dark ass stages, enough is enough. It makes no damn sense to put these characters in retro costumes without the retro saturation. The aesthetic is all over the place.

himg0yyt.gif
You haven't seen all the stages yet tho xD I'm sure they'll make more colorful stages to appease everyone, right now iirc there's only 3 confirmed stages and only two of those stages are darker, more depressing(<3) type stages so I would probably wait till 2 more stages are revealed to really worry tbh

Also I love Mariah Carey, she's like the Lili of the singing xD

crapoZK

Standard Donor
im a new member I dont know how that works.
The easiest way is to click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
After you do this, a dropdown box will appear, detailing your News Feed, Alerts, Conversations, etc.
At the bottom of the dropdown, there is a textbox that says "Update your Status". Type in there and pressing the enter key should submit your status post.

If you're browsing the forums, statuses will be on the right, and there will be a textbox indicating where you can update your status, too.

Hope this helps g. For next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD