DOA5U Things to improve on and general areas to start

JJpalmer

Hello everyone looking for a kind of morons guide to reaching that higher level of play in DOA5U where should i start ive played a bit of online I think im C rank but i wana start from square one and work up to being a decent player.Any and all advice would be appreciated I play Tina/Sarah/and i may dabble in a 3rd character once i buy the other 2 dlcs im missing just to have a bit of knowledge on every character. Anyway thanks for all advice in advance.

TLEE SAID THIS:

I guess for starters, you should put some effort in finding and playing at local meet ups or entering tournaments. Online isn't a good environment for getting better as there are too many factors that won't make it 1:1 in terms of connectivity and you'll end up picking up many bad habits. So while some things may be safe and guaranteed online, there will be no guarantees that it will work offline. Plus, you'll get to meet some of the colorful folks who enjoy this game as much as you or more. It's what all the good DOA players do.

JJpalmer

Thanks I plan on heading to TFC assuming i havent missed registrtion spent the whole summer tryin to make money for it not expecting to win but always wanted to check out the tourney scene for a few of my favorite fighters.

Bushido

Yeah, try to head offline for casuals. If you can't make it to casuals, then at least try to play players online who will not abuse the lag and try to play as if it were offline; tournament players basically.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD