Tomonobu Itagaki's autograph

Xander

Hi,
This is my first post, im new to this site and have been a big DOA fan since the 90s.

I am also have aspergers syndrome and am a collector of merch from video games that I love and grew up with. I own some of the vintage DOA figures, keychains, books, etc. as classic DOA was a major part of my childhood and have some many wonderful nostalgic memories with the games.

I seriously am a big fan of the series creator Tomonobu Itagaki and all of his work, and am desperately searching for his autograph to add to my collection. The only one I can find is on ebay for $3,000!!! I seriously do not want to pay that much for that, but I've searched through the web and even searched Japanese google and auction sites and nothing!!

I was wondering if anyone had his autograph to sell for a affordable price or if not if there is some way I can request his autograph through fanmail or something? Ive found a site where you can request celebrity autographs, but unfortunately they don't have any Japanese ones!!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Tomonobu Itagaki has a personal Facebook that you can probably contact. And the guy does respond.

Xander

Tomonobu Itagaki has a personal Facebook that you can probably contact. And the guy does respond.

I tried messaging him on messenger, but there was no response. Idk if he even uses messenger. I can't DM him or post on his wall on Facebook since we're not friends. I just really NEED his autograph but REALLY don't want to pay $3,000.

Xander

Idk if someone who is friends with him could try contacting him for me? Idk. Just don't want to pay $3,000 but need his autograph

I even tried contacting the seller on ebay to see how low he can go since he has offers on, but got no response! I feel hopeless that I'll never get this legends autograph and it makes me feel depressed...

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Idk if someone who is friends with him could try contacting him for me? Idk. Just don't want to pay $3,000 but need his autograph

I even tried contacting the seller on ebay to see how low he can go since he has offers on, but got no response! I feel hopeless that I'll never get this legends autograph and it makes me feel depressed...

I will say this, you can practically get it for free and Itagaki does respond to comments but messenger i'm not sure, and if it were to me I would definitely not pay $3000 for an autograph from Itagaki lol.

Xander

Is there any one who could contact him for me or if anyone has his autograph could you sell me it for an affordable price (I'd even buy one in the $100 range)? I just don't have $3,000 to spend like that, but I really NEED his autograph. I looked all over the web to try and find a way, and I tried contacted him through Facebook multiple times and got no response. I'm seriously desperate and need it NOW.

That guy is like my idol and is a huge inspiration for me in life. And as a major fan I feel insecure to the max for not having his autograph.

Last edited:

Xander

I will say this, you can practically get it for free and Itagaki does respond to comments but messenger i'm not sure, and if it were to me I would definitely not pay $3000 for an autograph from Itagaki lol.
I tried to contact some of his friends on Facebook to see if they could contact him for me and someone has tried but I guess they're getting no response either. One of his other friends said that he doesn't come to Facebook often and he may have a limit of how many friends he can have which makes sense since he has over 4,000.

I know he formed a new studio called Itagaki Games. I'm considering trying to mail his company's or his personal address a photo for Itagaki to sign and return to me, although I do not have any clue what his companies address is?? I've tried researching, and there is a record for a Itagaki Games address at a hotel in Japan, but there's no room number on the address and I'm skeptical about sending something to that address just in case its not Itagaki's address and I waste money on international postage for nothing. What do you guys think?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Getting an autograph from a legend is about the adventure. Go the extra mile. Send him a piece of mail and just accept the postage. After all it is going to be a lot cheaper than the 3,000 dollars. I paid 150 dollars over 15 years ago for his autograph on a DOA1 strategy guide.

Please share the photograph of the autograph and I can confirm if it’s real or fake.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD