Tutorial 22: Various Throws!?? Help!

Jordantheus

I’ve completed every tutorial but can’t finish #22 part 1: Combo Throws no matter what I do. I’ve tried everything from doing the input slow to fast and nothing seems to register. Could someone give me some tips? There’s a black diamond at the beginning of the move, am I suppose to hold a direction or something?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I’ve completed every tutorial but can’t finish #22 part 1: Combo Throws no matter what I do. I’ve tried everything from doing the input slow to fast and nothing seems to register. Could someone give me some tips? There’s a black diamond at the beginning of the move, am I suppose to hold a direction or something?
There's a certain timing for combo throws, as soon as you see the combo throw prompt appear that's when you input the throw follow up, if you rush the input too slow or fast it won't work. That's like how Mila's tackle throw works, if you rush and press T too quick rather than in proper timing she'll do the punches slow and it won't be as smooth as if you did it with the proper timing

Jordantheus

Thank you for the detail!! I’ve been trying to press T right when I see the prompt and I read on a DOA5 post that you can/should input the direction command first but I’m still not getting it. The second part of the throw should be a ground throw right? I guess I’ll have to just keep trying o_O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD