DOA6 TwitchTV

Raansu

Maybe you're just boring? Other prominent DoA streamers seem to have no problem maintaining their numbers.

HelenaGenius

How rude for someone to comment like that you must be lurking and trying to troll, sure that is cool got my magic and getting what wants and you can keep being a spoiled brat. Please watch what you say to me on here, thank you for your enlightenment rudeness. Have a bless day!. Keep being, negative to others on this site. At least I got to tournaments and never give up. What you have done in your career nothing. Good day!!!!!!.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
DOA is extremely niche though, you can't expect huge viewers for the game when the community is rather small. Some players only got huge views at some cases because he/she had already streamed a long time to the point of already having consistent followers. Sometimes you'd have to find the right day and time to stream as well.

To get people to watch your stream, you'd have to get consistent people who are willing to stay to watch in the first place, and that sometimes is rare for DOA. While I understand your frustration, making a topic about it realistically speaking isn't going to help.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD